Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

Christopher said in his book that Madonna didn't like Kate and Naomi, and she disapproved of him hanging out with them (he describes how Madonna and Ingrid stormed out of his birthday party after Kate and Naomi started getting raucous). Guess he either lied, or she grew to tolerate them.

Christopher said in his book that Madonna didn't like Kate and Naomi, and she disapproved of him hanging out with them (he describes how Madonna and Ingrid stormed out of his birthday party after Kate and Naomi started getting raucous). Guess he either lied, or she grew to tolerate them.

Women can get annoyed with other women. Especially out at a party. It doesn't always mean they dislike them. It doesn't mean they want the whole world to know their drama either. I still don't understand why Christopher wrote that book. Women got annoyed at other women at a party and stormed out and then talked to them again. That's never happened before.

Christopher was such a hypocrite throughout that book. He was always trying to excuse his own drug addictions and continually would try to bring other's down to demonstrate that. He was a whining free-loader and constantly played the victim. Madonna seems to really like Naomi and Kate - she would not be bothering with them if she felt like that. He is once again looking for other people to blame and this time her leaving his party was blamed on Kate and Naomi.

I think M wasn't happy about Chris hanging out with the girls because they took drugs together. It does get boring at parties when you left on your own while the others are in the bathroom snorting, then coming back talking gibberish.

How can one tell that's Kate Moss from the pic and comments? Unless I missed something. :)

Can't believe some of the nasty comments people post on social media (and the Internet in general). Ugh.

''Schools in session in Mali! Girls in secondary school! A rare and beautiful sight! ‪#‎rayoflight‬ ‪#‎rebelhearts‬'' -Madonna

1014414_10152767803439402_30816957189139

''Huge Victory in West Africa! Just finished building the first rural secondary school in Mali with our partners @buildon ‪#‎knowledgeispower‬‪#‎livingforlove‬'' -Madonna

10690217_10152767796129402_2054155063512

:clap::)

I think M wasn't happy about Chris hanging out with the girls because they took drugs together. It does get boring at parties when you left on your own while the others are in the bathroom snorting, then coming back talking gibberish.

This