Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

It's at the restaurant la petite maison in Nice i recognize the curtains (there are curtains you can pull aroiund every table) and that hot guy in the pic with Timor & Madonna is a waiter there, he looked familiar at first (overrrated restaurant to be honest).

Yes she & elton were at the same restaurant two days ago and they talked together and all. I didn't post it because i thought it was already discussed in here ! It's all over the net for two days ! Now i really want those pics in bigger size !!!!!

It's at the restaurant la petite maison in Nice i recognize the curtains (there are curtains you can pull aroiund every table) and that hot guy in the pic with Timor & Madonna is a waiter there, he looked familiar at first (overrrated restaurant to be honest).

apparently is a model, dancer and more....Alessio Impagliazzo

lol with that sig i wouldn't even be surprised :p

i found it anyway ;)http://instagram.com/alessioimpa

What an interesting turn of events.

So he's happy to dine with Madonna now that Gaga's career's turned to shit. I still wouldn't trust that bitch as far as I could throw him. I wonder if the maid (AKA husband) was there too.

What an interesting turn of events.

So he's happy to dine with Madonna now that Gaga's career's turned to shit. I still wouldn't trust that bitch as far as I could throw him. I wonder if the maid (AKA husband) was there too.

I wouldn't trust him either.

Don't worry people. Madonna is just being her normal classy self re Elton. She does not need to harbour ill feelings and although I would not trust him as far as I could throw him ( I think she would feel the same ) she is being the stronger person by not holding grudges.

Lol...interesting development. Gaga will choke on her dog biscuits when she sees that

:dead:

apparently is a model, dancer and more....Alessio Impagliazzo

Italian, i see :sassy:

That shows the class Madonna has over Elton John and many others. A true LADY. And she gets so much shit for being a "bitch".

exactly!