Madonna - Arioso [1999] (Demo Clip) + William Orbit Comments

CMoody

Don't Stop should never exist. :rant: All the other songs, especially Cherish, had their moment and meaning amongst the others.

Cherish is one of the most joyful romantic songs you could wish for. Was the first song I shared with my first boyfriend as our song so will always be extra special. :laugh: Beautiful lyrics, melody and so sweetly sung by Madonna.

Sorry to derail thread but will always sing Cherish's praises. :lol: Wish we could hear more of Arioso. It does sound lovely and dreamy from the snippets we have heard.

Hector no offense but do you think it is the right thing to say as a mod who is supposed to show the good example on a forum ?

What you babbling on about? Hec is a great inspiration to ME :queenbitch:

Don't Stop should never exist. :rant: All the other songs, especially Cherish, had their moment and meaning amongst the others.

:ohmy: I LOVE DON'T STOP!

Guest Rachelle of London

Cherish is one of my fave songs ever! It's so beautiful! It's among one of her most loved by the general public. I didn't know it was hated until I went on M forums.

Smash Hits TV did a poll and Cherish was number 8 in the most loved Madonna songs.

I was not aware that fans loved Cherish so much. I've always found the song to be cheesy. Even so, I wouldn't mind hearing it live, anything to replace a song that been done over and over again. I'm looking at you Human Nature! lol

I was not aware that fans loved Cherish so much. I've always found the song to be cheesy. Even so, I wouldn't mind hearing it live, anything to replace a song that been done over and over again. I'm looking at you Human Nature! lol

I agree. I love Cherish but I can see why it's considered cheesy at this point. It's one of the more light-hearted and radio-friendly songs from LAP and imo it always stuck out like a sore thumb on that album along with Dear Jessie.

The video is gorgeous and lovely but I think... and please don't hate on me for this guys, but I honestly think that Spanish Eyes or Till Death Do Us Part would've been better single choices than Cherish and Dear Jessie, which in my eyes were simply released because they were more light-hearted and easier for the GP to digest. Cherish is a cute and beautiful song, but it's kinda forgettable imo.

Back on topic...Do we have any information on whether this song's going to leak? I am dying to hear it!

For me, that's what I love about the Like a Prayer album. It's not all one note in terms of the tone of the album. It's incredibly eclectic. It's a real journey...and the lighter moments like Cherish, Dear Jessie (which is an incredible, and quite poignant, introduction to Oh Father), and even if you include those left off like Supernatural...all come together to make that journey complete, and complement the heavier, more introspective songs.

If i may say so, Arioso is a beautiful song, it's better then anything there is on MDNA.

Oh please! Stop it! A little clip of a song from 15 years ago does not negate the entire MDNA album! This happens everytime a leak happens! It's always the best thing she's ever done, just because it leaked! lol

Bc some people are lonely and they need to cling and keep stuff like this to themselves to make them feel special and to try to fill up the voids in their lives

That's not a nice thing to say!

Some fan's (like me) paid a lot of money for songs that havent made it too the album, and i mean really a lot of money and when you paid so much for it you aint gonna share it for free as you can imagine. Then you would rather keep the files to yourself or trade to get more.

Sorry but that's the way how the cookie crumble's

:)

I go of on the first verse of Cherish. It is so genieously written and the melody is beautiful. When i listen to Cherish i always go back and listen the first part again.

Guest bluejean

Hector no offense but do you think it is the right thing to say as a mod who is supposed to show the good example on a forum ?

:rotfl:

Pressston?? I thought that whore died!

How could anyone not love Cherish???? :ohmy: The melody is so smooth. Sure, it's a little cheesy, but it's a sweet little harmless love song. Better than Superstar :electropop: