Madonna - Arioso [1999] (Demo Clip) + William Orbit Comments

CMoody

If you look further and forget that Chris Brown is a douchebag, the song is pretty good.

You can listen a bare version of the song (beware, the man shouts so much that you head may explode!)

If you look further and forget that Chris Brown is a douchebag, the song is pretty good.

You can listen a bare version of the song (beware, the man shouts so much that you head may explode!)

Yes, no doubt that the original Orbit's "Don't wake me up" sounds nothing like the Chris Brown's released version, it's been remixed to sound very EDM.

omg WO needs to shut up already. he is not the be all end all of opinions on madonna's music. jesus, who does he think he is? it's embarrassing.

I am the only one who is really ok with what William Orbit says in general ? I can feel he truly loves M and is really passionate about making music with her and that he speaks with his heart about her music.

I'm with you. I think this doesn't do any good to him, but he has that opinion and other fans share that opinion. Some people here want Madonna to be perfect, but sometimes she may be wrong.

I doubt that Madonna cares much, she knows he's a great guy. In fact, William Orbit has listened to part of the new album.

I'm with you. I think this doesn't do any good to him, but he has that opinion and other fans share that opinion. Some people here want Madonna to be perfect, but sometimes she may be wrong.

I doubt that Madonna cares much, she knows he's a great guy. In fact, William Orbit has listened to part of the new album.

Exactly, very good point. If M wasn't happy with what he said about MDNA i guess she wouldn't have made him hear her new music. I guess an intelligent woman like Madonna prefers a producer who is able to tell her what he finds good and what he finds poor than someone who always tells her "it's great darling" no matter what she does.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Orbit should shut his hole, seriously. I used to have the biggest respect for this man but it seems that he has become quite bitter in recent years.

Madonna doesn't dive deep without him, really? Hmm well actually I think her Mirwais tracks are more 'honest' and 'deep' (whatever that actually means) than some songs she did with him.

I'm sure he loves M and doesn't mean to shade her but he should be more careful about the wording of his posts.

He didn't mean she couldn't dive deep without him, he replied to someone's comment regarding MDNA specifically. Also, he has all the rights to comment on his own personal Facebook page. Besides, he was replying to someone's comment, he didn't call the Daily Star to make a statement. Someone had to plow through his Facebook comments to find this information, it wasn't exactly put out there for everyone to see.

He didn't mean she couldn't dive deep without him, he replied to someone's comment regarding MDNA specifically. Also, he has all the rights to comment on his own personal Facebook page. Besides, he was replying to someone's comment, he didn't call the Daily Star to make a statement. Someone had to plow through his Facebook comments to find this information, it wasn't exactly put out there for everyone to see.

Yadda yadda...are you his publicist? I don't care about any of this, of course he has the rights to comment on his own personal FB page, never said he doesn't. He still comes across as a bitter man recently.

Yadda yadda...are you his publicist? I don't care about any of this, of course he has the rights to comment on his own personal FB page, never said he doesn't. He still comes across as a bitter man recently.

Calm down. You are not Madonna and this is not your career.

UGH.

Calm down. You are not Madonna and this is not your career.

UGH.

If people start quoting my initial comment, why should I not respond to it?!

And this is not my career? Wtf are you on about suddenly? This is getting really childish.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Not sure what that has to do with anything. I don't care about your 'arguments' or defending him but I care enough to voice my opinion and declare him as a bitter man. Get it?

Yes I get it. You said he's bitter in three different posts, I do suppose you care about that.

I respect and love WO, ROL is my favorite album. I just don't agree with some of his comments he made since 2012 until now. I feel he is slightly shading Madonna but maybe I'm wrong. That's my last comment about this topic.

Guest Rachelle of London

If people start quoting my initial comment, why should I not respond to it?!

And this is not my career? Wtf are you on about suddenly? This is getting really childish.

You have every right to your opinion as William has his. It's rather hypocritical of the Orbit apologists to be coming after you for an expressing an opinion and using the argument that William was expressing his.

Thanks Chelle, so I'm not crazy :s513:;)

But let's not get into this any further, let's all agree to disagree and move on.

On topic: Shame we will probably not get Arioso anytime soon, I love it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Everyone has a right to express their opinions, even those whose opinion is more nuanced. When someone expresses his opinion with a bunch of unnecessary attitude, one can't expect everyone else to just say "yes please" and bend over politely.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

On topic: Shame we will probably not get Arioso anytime soon, I love it.

Agreed! I'm sure we'll end up getting it though. Too bad Madonna didn't consider a b-sides album some time ago. Although it is fun getting songs leaked once in a while.

Orbit should shut his hole, seriously. I used to have the biggest respect for this man but it seems that he has become quite bitter in recent years.

Madonna doesn't dive deep without him, really? Hmm well actually I think her Mirwais tracks are more 'honest' and 'deep' (whatever that actually means) than some songs she did with him.

I'm sure he loves M and doesn't mean to shade her but he should be more careful about the wording of his posts.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I like the fact that William Orbit speaks his mind and doesn't kiss Madonna's ass all the time. After he confirmed what I secretly felt about MDNA, I don't know I felt better. I felt like MDNA was rushed and mediocre. Orbit basically confirmed it. let's face it everyone rejoiced when we heard Madonna was re-teaming with William Orbit, hopefully to recapture the magic. If I were being honest though Orbits work on MDNA was sub-par too. I think he is respectful yet honest regarding Madonna's choices. He has a right to express his opinions if asked. i don't see what the big deal is.

Benassi did a awesome job with "I'm addicted" it is easily one fot he strongest tracks on the album. I also think he produced Girls gone wild well. It is just a generic dance pop song. NOt really Benassi's fault the song. Most;y with MDNA I am disappointed Madonna relied so heavily on Solveig. I think with MDNA on paper there were good ideas, that didn't really translate in the scheme of things. Her doing the Superbowl was a GREAT promotion idea. but recording a track specifically for it( which let's face it GMAYL was) wasn't a great idea. she should have just did HIT songs. NO new material. She wouldnt admit it publicly but I think she learned her lesson with rushing an album and is taking her time with the upcoming one. which I appreciate.

She has dove deeper without Orbit... With Pat Leonard.

Thank you! If we are gonna discuss the best of M "diving deep" then that would most definitely be with PL, whose work with M from the late 80's somehow sounds less dated than the "timeless" ROL era tracks. Anyways.....

Saying that, as a whole ROL is my fave M album BUT.......why oh why do "Ray Of Lighters" (that term still has me LOL) come across as pretentious douchebags who are incapable of enjoying anything that's not "serious" or "deep".......I mean do these people SHUDDER when they see little ragamuffin Madonna squeaking out Lucky Star?? Truly, no hard feelings and everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions but there are so many Madonna fans like this "Dave" and it's just annoying. Pull the stick out ya butts and stop trying to analyze why M doesn't "dive deep" with every fucking thing she does. Why doesn't she?? Because she's fucking Madonna and thank God, SHE likes diversity in her music. She can make the best "silly pop songs" and she can make some real pieces of art that will force even her biggest haters to concede and admit brilliance. One thing she won't do though is make the same shit over and over. I'm certain there are people here that would've been perfectly fine with getting ROL part 1, 2, 3 etc over the past 16 yrs.