Madonna - Arioso [1999] (Demo Clip) + William Orbit Comments

CMoody

This just popped up on Mchile - Ariosa is supposedly the full song from which Wonderland was taken. The Orbit sound is spot on especially if it's not him and voice is very close although something is making me doubt it but then again.... Someone posted a few of the lyrics recently and they sounded familiar too. What do people think? Given we've had a couple of leaks, perhaps we're in for more?

Oops! Someone can delete my post!

As I was saying, the Orbit sound is spot on and the vocals very good. Not 100% convinced but as we've had some leaks perhaps we're in for more????

Wow - this is cool. Makes me wonder how many songs she and orbit demoed for that record - i thought we'd heard the best of them but clearly not. I always loved the wonderland snippet, but it was only ever a short clip - to think it came from a complete song is actually really exciting.

I think her post evita voice sounded best, out of all the eras, on the music album. Liquid Love in particular sounds absolutely magical. Id possibly even go as far as to say its the best vocals she recorded in her career, however her early voice was so different to later on, you can't really compare the two.

Is the 'rock' version of 'Liquid Love' new too? I've never heard it before ... it sounds like the music of 'Run' but more finished. Its rather brilliant too, though 'Ariosa' is clearly exceptional!

Is the 'rock' version of 'Liquid Love' new too? I've never heard it before ... it sounds like the music of 'Run' but more finished. Its rather brilliant too, though 'Ariosa' is clearly exceptional!

I believe it's fake.

Orbit confirmed these 3 versions to be real: http://soundcloud.com/sangkimoon

I believe it's fake.

Orbit confirmed these 3 versions to be real: http://soundcloud.com/sangkimoon

Do you guys mean this one?