New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

She's always taken existing songs and added or rewrote them, from OYH to PDP to JML to ROL to "Nothing Fails." The difference with MDNA (and HC as well) is that this seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

It seems according to The Sun, November is gonna have releases from Adele, Take That and 1D. November 24 the date they reported for 1D and I think Adele too. U2 and Taylor Swift will also be releasing new albums.

Want Madonna to release early November.

Seems late October and November will be a busy time for new releases, especially in the UK if you're throwing Take That into the mix. I'm guessing record labels will wait until Adele confirms her release date and then schedule their albums to be released BEFORE if they want to debut at number one. :D

Madonna could hit number one in the UK if she released same week as Rihanna or Taylor Swift, first singles and promo depending. Take That and One Direction less chance, Adele no chance.

That's IF all those acts release albums this year.

Seems late October and November will be a busy time for new releases, especially in the UK if you're throwing Take That into the mix. I'm guessing record labels will wait until Adele confirms her release date and then schedule their albums to be released BEFORE if they want to debut at number one. :D

Madonna could hit number one in the UK if she released same week as Rihanna or Taylor Swift, first singles and promo depending. Take That and One Direction less chance, Adele no chance.

That's IF all those acts release albums this year.

I think if the single was perfect, she would own all those bitches and debut at #1!

sorry but theres no way she's gonna win the first spot with those 1D fans. those kids are crazy and there's millions of them! best some weeks before or after all those big releases. would be a shame if 1D is the one to ruin her top spot. not sure if they're as big in the US though.

You're welcome :)

The full interview is available at MadonnaNewEra.net

Wow, I'm mesmerized by the kalakan interview and their full translations to Sagarra Jo and the opening chant of the MDNA tour. I love how M slowly brought them in and incorporated them more than they even imagined. I think it's AMAZING when she adds these elements. It's so strong and professional and talented and just adds more of why Madonna is completely in her own league.

The way they organically meshed(and willingly, cause why not, right?) with the Pop show by adding an extra element of mysticism and vocal chills to the atmosphere of the show was fantastic and separates other shows that just look like a "pop" show. The MDNA was/is more than that. I can't wait to discover what the next tour is going to be like.

sorry but theres no way she's gonna win the first spot with those 1D fans. those kids are crazy and there's millions of them! best some weeks before or after all those big releases. would be a shame if 1D is the one to ruin her top spot. not sure if they're as big in the US though.

They're big but not THAT big. Adele would still own so in THAT sense, if it was Hung Up or Ray of Light or Music, I'd say she'd top even if just for a week.

They're big but not THAT big. Adele would still own so in THAT sense, if it was Hung Up or Ray of Light or Music, I'd say she'd top even if just for a week.

ok maybe im exaggerating them. its just that i recently heard their tour gross will be HUGE :o (more than madonna from not even a lot of dates) it really surprised me!

ok maybe im exaggerating them. its just that i recently heard their tour gross will be HUGE :o it really surprised me!

Listen, I don to listen to radio or focus on it so maybe I am being a bit clueless. I'd still like to believe M would take the too spot! :lol: FUCK 1D!

Listen, I don to listen to radio or focus on it so maybe I am being a bit clueless. I'd still like to believe M would take the too spot! :lol: FUCK 1D!

lmao me neither. i randomly stumbled upon an article about it. i believe it originally came from forbes though :p before that i never would've seen them as a threat for the top spot either.

ANYWAY like you said: FUCK 1D

I never thought I'd say this but im actually starting to believe the album might not stop utill next year!

Nothing is at completion yet!

I defiently think a single will drop before Xmas...but now were on August still with nothing confirmed, and only tit-bits to go on....it could ALL be happening in 2015!

Guest Rachelle of London

Adele is just hype.

Taylor Swift isn't that big outside of the USA.

Take That are only big in te UK and some Eurppena countries.

If M makes a big enough impact she'd do well

I think the albu

I never thought I'd say this but im actually starting to believe the album might not stop utill next year!

I defiently think a single will drop before Xmas...but now were on August still with nothing confirmed, and only tit-bits to go on....it could ALL be happening in 2015!

i think the album is near completion...or at least the "last track" has already been designated to Messiah

I had this thought in my head all day. A fall release is just around the corner. We have yet to get any official info about a first single. Nothing.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Well she did stretch the secret project for almost a year didn't she? #ComingSoon!!! ### :laugh: ## :huh: # :tongue:

Also, we don't know she's only doing music right now. She could also be preparing other things, namely her next film. Just because she's not instagraming about it doesn't mean she's not working on it.

No one really knows how close the album is to completion.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the album didn't come until early 2015 now.

It's too late for a September release, it could possibly come out late Oct or early Nov but who knows?

December is usually a month of compilation and xmas album releases.

maybe she's waiting until 2015 so she doesn't have to do as much promotional stuff for as long, until the tour. if she releases the album in 2015 then begins a tour by the 2nd single, it'll be less promotional work for her. if she would release an album in the fall, then that means she would have to promote the album for months until the tour starts which means the tour might not begin until the 3rd single

maybe she's waiting until 2015 so she doesn't have to do as much promotional stuff for as long, until the tour. if she releases the album in 2015 then begins a tour by the 2nd single, it'll be less promotional work for her. if she would release an album in the fall, then that means she would have to promote the album for months until the tour starts which means the tour might not begin until the 3rd single

Very good point!! If this is the case then she better release the album in 2014 :)

Im dying for a new Madonna album this year. I hope im wrong but i have a feeling we will get it by early next year. But then if i remember correctly, she started to record the Bedtime Stories album in March 94 and released in October of the same year. Promotion only started in late August or early September during the VMAs.

ok maybe im exaggerating them. its just that i recently heard their tour gross will be HUGE :o (more than madonna from not even a lot of dates) it really surprised me!

Bullshit (no offense, I'm just really protective of M tour numbers in the face of this tweeny crap). I don't have a care about M record sales, charts, all that jazz, but her tours I check the stats regularly and those teen bands and pop tarts of today and their so called "big" tours don't even come close to the "nostalgia" acts.. The Stones, Roger Waters, Bruce Springsteen AND M. 1D (lol) are no threat.

...but now were on August still with nothing confirmed, and only tit-bits to go on....

lol.. tit-bits. It's TID bits :nosey:

Honestly I'm ok with the album releasing in 2015. This will give Madonna plenty of time to polish a new era.

This.

I ain't waiting to no 2015. She don't have to do anything but release music. Don't talk about lyrics and possible song titles for months on Instagram.

I mean you know...

This too though

It is, indeed. Jean-Baptiste said in an interview with MadonnaNewEra that he, Alain Whyte and Ryan Buendia originally conceived it as an instrumental track with a deliberate reference to "Hung Up".

Later, the song went through some revisions - at one point, it had four different entries in the ASCAP database, the original crediting only Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Renea, Alain Whyte and Ryan Buendia.

Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Renea and Madonna all contributed to the lyrics of the released version, according to Jean-Baptiste.

you are like a walking and talking Madonna encyclopedia :lol::french:

Honestly I'm ok with the album releasing in 2015. This will give Madonna plenty of time to polish a new era.

Q1 of each year is the worst commercially for music releases, people just don't have money in Q1 and are busy focusing on new year's resolutions and shit.

If she'd wait for 2015 it could be until spring or even summer, for it to make sense commercially.

Bullshit (no offense, I'm just really protective of M tour numbers in the face of this tweeny crap). I don't have a care about M record sales, charts, all that jazz, but her tours I check the stats regularly and those teen bands and pop tarts of today and their so called "big" tours don't even come close to the "nostalgia" acts.. The Stones, Roger Waters, Bruce Springsteen AND M. 1D (lol) are no threat.

Well...

hv7cBoV.jpg

I love Madonna and 1D, though.