New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

That seems like too important an issue though, shouldn't it have it's own thread?

I think it deserves its own forum:

- New Madonna album

- Charts

- Tour

- Her nose. Is it longer today?

I think Madonna might have already spoken to Mert & Marcus about the direction she would like for the album artwork and it wouldn't be toooooo crazy to think it could be tropical. It's reaching a bit, but those leaves are kinda tropical looking :rotfl:

madonna-instagram-new-album-done.jpg

:lol:

Rita ora confirms surprise MADONNA performance at Mtv awards? Is this true?????

I don't know!?!?

She tagged Madonna and the VMAS on her Instagram....she was wearing a ponytail a la Blonde Ambition....

I think it's still TOO early for Madonna to premier any new music.....I think we are still months away....

But there could be another tribute???

Than again, she could've easily decided what the first single was and had that finished with more than enough time to do a surprise performance while the album continues to be mixed and mastered.

Suprise performance, wouldn't she need dancers, rehearsing, planning? VMA's few weeks away?

I agree.

We are months away from new material NOT weeks....

I don't believe this rumour.

So when was the first time she started work on the album. How long did she take to make this record if we just give and take 2-3 more months?

She started recording/writing sessions in February.

She hasn't been spotted/tagged/instagramed anything to say she's been in the music studio now for weeks....

I'd say it's recorded....the choir will be part of the mastering....

But the artwork/videos/promo still need to be completed....

I think we are looking at November at the EARLIEST for album to drop.

She started recording/writing sessions in February.

She hasn't been spotted/tagged/instagramed anything to say she's been in the music studio now for weeks....

But the artwork/videos/promo still need to be completed....

I think we are looking at November at the EARLIEST for album to drop.

Ok but what about the single or an announcement. It has to be soon! End of September announcement with October single release with album dropping last week of November is gonna be my best guess at this point.

There's rumors she's performing at The Berlin show on November 9th...she could potentially perform 2 classics, the new single and a new album track. That would be amazing. Is that show broadcast live?

Ok but what about the single or an announcement. It has to be soon! End of September announcement with October single release with album dropping last week of November is gonna be my best guess at this point.

There's rumors she's performing at The Berlin show on November 9th...she could potentially perform 2 classics, the new single and a new album track. That would be amazing. Is that show broadcast live?

Someone said this rumour isn't true. There is no show programmed at all for the Berlin wall commemoration... Or it has not been announced yet.

ok, i was surfing thourgh Google Images just writing Madonna Versace and i have a question. Why does Madonna's nose seems to big in some pictures, but when you watch her in concert you don't see such a big nose?

rexfeatures_499656ko.jpg

madonna_versace_tiara.jpg

Here it's a normal nose!

madonna-1995-versace-video-music-awards-

Basically when she laughs or opens her mouth a lot the point of her nose goes down and makes it seem bigger.

It's normal nose behavior.

Basically when she laughs or opens her mouth a lot the point of her nose goes down and makes it seem bigger.

I agree. I can tell that my nose does the same thing when I smile.

Is this now the official "Madonna's Nose" thread?

Yes. It'll eventually become the "new album" these again as soon as an announcement is made in the coming months

I don't know!?!?

She tagged Madonna and the VMAS on her Instagram....she was wearing a ponytail a la Blonde Ambition....

I think it's still TOO early for Madonna to premier any new music.....I think we are still months away....

But there could be another tribute???

My guess is that she definitely won't be performing new material (too soon), but some kind of 30th anniversary tribute that will obviously feature Madonna prominently.

May be is messiah?? Who nose

:dead:

As someone with a big Italian nose, I can testify that different angles, lighting, and expressions create big differences.

No, mastering isn't done until the final mix is done. :)

Mastering would be the last step in the audio post-production before the discs are pressed.