New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Heada Lettuce hosted last nights screening of truth or dare and told her story of being one of the drag queens in the VMA's tribute to Madonna. She told so many interesting stories about meeting M and JLO and Diana Ross shading M. Anyway, she spoke throughout Truth or Dare and made it hilarious!

Guest bluejean

Another exclusive from DrownedMadonna:

We recently spoke exclusively to Madonna's aesthetician who heard the entire album last week while trimming her toe nails and we can exclusively reveal as a DrownedMadonna exclusive that he said it was "not bad." He also exclusively revealed there is one track that is "pretty upbeat" which is "quite good."

Madonna's arse wiper has also recently returned from assisting Madonna with wiping her anus following a huge shit and he has exclusively told us "it is in the can." We are not sure whether he was referring to the album or not but stay tuned! Remember you heard it first from DrownedMadonna!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Madonna's arse wiper has also recently returned from assisting Madonna with wiping her anus following a huge shit and he has exclusively told us "it is in the can." We are not sure whether he was referring to the album or not but stay tuned! Remember you heard it first from DrownedMadonna!

I tend to distrust this "news" because it's rather well known Madonna kills her arse wipers after each wiping. Unless one of them survived, I don't know how this could be true.

Heada Lettuce hosted last nights screening of truth or dare and told her story of being one of the drag queens in the VMA's tribute to Madonna. She told so many interesting stories about meeting M and JLO and Diana Ross shading M. Anyway, she spoke throughout Truth or Dare and made it hilarious!

love Hedda!! but she has a sort of love/hate relationship with M

I tend to distrust this "news" because it's rather well known Madonna kills her arse wipers after each wiping. Unless one of them survived, I don't know how this could be true.

But didn't we already disclose the fact that Madonna doesn't shit at all?

Since this thread is about discussing new album i wanted to share what my instincts are saying.

I'm feeling she is going to use poetry in her lyrics as she's never done before. (sources; her Instagram post) The general theme of the album is probably centered about Love with the same kind of objectives she used during her ArtFromFeedom/SecretProject clip.

Sonically, i have to say i'm feeling clueless... i still believe she'll surprise us but if i had a gun on my head i'd say that the album would be diveded into 3 kinds of style.

Avicii will be more trancey and commercial whereas Diplo will be more ground breaking and daring. Symbolic 1 will have a street vibe. In a way, that makes perfect sense but who really knows...

Edited by MeakMaker

Taylor is releasing on October 13th.

There is a rumor Adele is releasing at the end of November.

In my opinion, M's album is coming out either on Nov the 3rd or the 10th! Nov 17th is possible too depending on what Adele and Garth Brooks do with their albums.

Single drops in the second half of September and album in the first half of November. That's it! It's happening!

In my opinion, M's album is coming out either on Nov the 3rd or the 10th! Nov 17th is possible too depending on what Adele and Garth Brooks do with their albums.

Is there any rumor on when Rihanna is going to release her album? That one will probably be another big seller as well.

Is there any rumor on when Rihanna is going to release her album? That one will probably be another big seller as well.

Her four latest albums were all released in the second half of November.

I guess the release following her next album will be a GH. After all, she already had 13 US #1 hits and a total of 25 top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100.

Diana Ross shaded M?! When? How? Where?! ?!?!!

It was hilarious. She said all the Queens were dressed in complete Madonna drag from different eras and out of nowhere Diana Ross stared at everyone up and down as if she was disgusted and asked "who the HELL are you supposed to be?"

He was like, "OBVIOUSLY, we were all Madonna so it was CLEAR."

So a Queen turned to Diana and said...(wait for it)

"Who the hell are YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?!"

I died. :dead:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Single drops in the second half of September and album in the first half of November. That's it! It's happening!

iQfeoybuwVY08.gif

Oh no, wait, that's not what Ariane said.

It was hilarious. She said all the Queens were dressed in complete Madonna drag from different eras and out of nowhere Diana Ross stared at everyone up and down as if she was disgusted and asked "who the HELL are you supposed to be?"

He was like, "OBVIOUSLY, we were all Madonna so it was CLEAR."

So a Queen turned to Diana and said...(wait for it)

"Who the hell are YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?!"

I died. :dead:

OMG! hahaha. This must've been at the 99 VMAs when Diana molested Lil Kim. She was outta her mind that night.

My dad's cousin was actually her personal assistant for a brief period in the early 80s and ended up suing her for defamation because she was such an awful boss…you can look it up. Davis v. Ross. Of course Miss Ross won. Evil bitch.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

OMG! hahaha. This must've been at the 99 VMAs when Diana molested Lil Kim. She was outta her mind that night.

1999-diana-ross-fondles-lil-kim.gif

My dad's cousin was actually her personal assistant for a brief period in the early 80s and ended up suing her for defamation because she was such an awful boss…you can look it up. Davis v. Ross. Of course Miss Ross won. Evil bitch.

I've met/worked with her. She was lovely. I was told to only refer to her as Miss Ross, but she told me to call her Diana and said her 12-year-old son was as tall as I was (don't know why I remember that).