New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

According to Drowned Madonna the last lyrics M posted on Instagram are from a song called Wash All Over Me...

so all that bathroom activity and picture posting really payed off! A bathroom inspired song, finally.

I thought WASH ALL OVER ME was a Bedtime Stories era outtake / early incarnation of "Secret".

Nice to know that Self-PlagiariseDonna is still ALIVE AND WELL (unless of course DrownedMadonna are lying, like 99% of the time.)

I thought WASH ALL OVER ME was a Bedtime Stories era outtake / early incarnation of "Secret".

Nice to know that Self-PlagiariseDonna is still ALIVE AND WELL (unless of course DrownedMadonna are lying, like 99% of the time.)

At least you have another title to add to your daily tracklist post.

If y'all don't believe DM's rumors then maybe stop posting stuff from there and getting mad about it? I stopped posting Madonnatripe's stuff here years ago and don't bother posting any of Cheng's nonsense I come across online.

Don't you mean a Ray of Light era outtake/early incarnation of "Swim"?

Oooh I just took a look at the thread title, seems like we've got good news regarding the album's release date!

I was concerned she wouldn't take enough of her time for the album and she would be going for another rushed effort. Glad she pushed back the release year, I think we can all agree as much as we want a new Madonna album in 2018, it's better to get it later if it means she'll put all of her heart into it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I want this album to be a posthumous release...so I know she worked on it as much as she could and wasn't rushed

:dead:

HOWLING

I want this album to be a posthumous release...so I know she worked on it as much as she could and wasn't rushed

Totally agree. 2025 is WAAAY too early. We don't want another MDNA on our hands. 2058 would be better to coincide with M's centennial birthday, don't you agree?

If artforfreedom is the inspiration for the new album, then please can tht amazing visual film we got treated too for it be a starting point with the visuals for this era....

I hope and pray she chooses Klien as director, or someone else who is a photographer again to create an epic music video!

Thought will quickly turn to the clip.....I'm voting for Klien.....there work together has alwas impressed, the visuals for her tours, photoshoots....it's modern Madonna whilst always retaining an "iconic" feel.

Please Madonna hire him to direct!

When does art for freedom end? That should give us an idea of when the album/single/era should begin. I remember that one sexy member who use to post here said that, who was it, Isaac/N4P? He had the right ideA. Miss him dearly. I has a huge crush on him

If artforfreedom is the inspiration for the new album, then please can tht amazing visual film we got treated too for it be a starting point with the visuals for this era....

I hope and pray she chooses Klien as director, or someone else who is a photographer again to create an epic music video!

Thought will quickly turn to the clip.....I'm voting for Klien.....there work together has alwas impressed, the visuals for her tours, photoshoots....it's modern Madonna whilst always retaining an "iconic" feel.

Please Madonna hire him to direct!

There are so many other great talented directors, like David Wilson for example, Check out his videos for 'Arcade Fire - We Exist' or 'Hercules & Love Affiar - I Try To Talk To You'. I hope she works with a fresh new talent for the first video.

http://thisisdavidwilson.com/promos

Klein needs to take several seats for a couple of years, his dark and grim style is getting boring and depressing.

There are so many other great talented directors, like David Wilson for example, Check out his videos for 'Arcade Fire - We Exist' or 'Hercules & Love Affiar - I Try To Talk To You'. I hope she works with a fresh new talent for the first video.

Klein needs to take several seats for a couple of years, his dark and grim style is getting boring and depressing.

I adore the dark style and would love this for the new album!

Artforfreedom ends this month I think?

Klein has yet to direct a music video for Madonna.

Artforfreedom, I believe, started around the first of September, another speculation is that because the album is tied to it, official dates will begin sooner than we think. Maybe? I wish.