New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal that Arianne Phillips heard some of the tracks on Madonna new album and she really loves what she heard.

Our reader Craig Casteel (on behalf of Geeky Castillo Productions) met the gorgeous Arianne Phillips – longtime Madonna‘s stylist – at this years San Diego Comic Con on Friday 25 July. Arianne was there to promote Kingsmen. Craig was able to catch up with her and ask a few questions.

Craig asked Arianne Phillips if she “heard anything on Madonna new album yet.”

“Oh yeah, it’s great!” Arianne Phillips said. She was with Madonna in London the week before and heard some of it.

" I really like it, and I think the fans will too!"

We are going to tell you more very soon. Stay tuned on DrownedMadonna.com to find out what else Arianne told.

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal that Arianne Phillips heard some of the tracks on Madonna new album and she really loves what she heard.

Our reader Craig Casteel (on behalf of Geeky Castillo Productions) met the gorgeous Arianne Phillips longtime Madonnas stylist at this years San Diego Comic Con on Friday 25 July. Arianne was there to promote Kingsmen. Craig was able to catch up with her and ask a few questions.

Craig asked Arianne Phillips if she heard anything on Madonna new album yet.

Oh yeah, its great! Arianne Phillips said. She was with Madonna in London the week before and heard some of it.

We are going to tell you more very soon. Stay tuned on DrownedMadonna.com to find out what else Arianne told.

So much insight and quite possibly the most revealing thing we've heard so far about the album.

Poor, Drownedmadonna

Oh wow, such an exclusive piece of information DrownedMadonna revealed!

Arianne Phillips likes the new Madonna album. We should update the thread title with these exciting news!

So is this Philips lady working on clothes for the new video? That's what I wanna hear about. I need a new Madonna video in my life!! Situation is reaching critical. MADONNA. VIDEO. It's driving me nuts.

Remixes, too. All of it!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Our reader Craig Casteel (on behalf of Geeky Castillo Productions) met the gorgeous Arianne Phillips – longtime Madonna‘s stylist – at this years San Diego Comic Con on Friday 25 July. Arianne was there to promote Kingsmen. Craig was able to catch up with her and ask a few questions.

“Oh yeah, it’s great!” Arianne Phillips said. She was with Madonna in London the week before and heard some of it.

wow, it's like I now know exactly what the album will be like! :biggrin:

I'm stunned by these revelations :dramatic:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

If we're lucky DM will report on everyone in Madonna's circle who's heard the album and thought it was amazing.

It would be nice if Madonna performs. She's one of the few northamerican artists that were released in soviet countries during the 80s, isn't she?

YES! We need another Like a Prayer live version :wow:

YES! We need another Like a Prayer live version :wow:

And "Living for Love" if she's bringing the choir anyway! :dramatic:

I went to a truth or dare screening last night and was brought up on stage to vogue. How embarrassing! :dead: it was crazy fun though to seei to on the big screen. There was a DJ beforehand, plying remixes while they played her videos on the big screen. There was a bunch of stands outside the theatre from dick Tracy to desperately seeking Susan and it was just amazing to see the words MADONNA TRUTH OR DARE outside the movie theatre and the poster. Magical night. I'm still mortified.

OMG I've been hitting refresh on their news page for the last hour. I can't wait to hear that Arianne thinks the new album is "really uptempo" but with "some slow stuff too"

I wish someone would DROWN these fuckers.

Rumour has it (no pun intended) that Adele's new album will be released in the last week of November.

If M wants the new album to hit #1, she has to release it before then. Just like "21", I'm predicting "25" to stay at #1 for months in most of the world.

^ I'm sure it will be huge, but don't expect it to perform like 21. It's going to be very front-loaded. I'm sure the holidays will keep it near the top, but expect a big drop after the first week. Another album could definitely sneak into #1 when that happens.

Arianne thinks it's "great," but WO said it was only "good." Who are we to believe?!

And yeah that "reductive" interview was shit. I honestly don't know why she lets that woman keep interviewing her. Someone tweet Kurt Loder.

^ I'm sure it will be huge, but don't expect it to perform like 21. It's going to be very front-loaded. I'm sure the holidays will keep it near the top, but expect a big drop after the first week. Another album could definitely sneak into #1 when that happens.

True. 21 was a really unexpected hit - it kept growing and growing as more people found about it until it was the highest selling album of 2011 and 2012. Also, it was realized in the spring, traditionally a much slower selling time with less competition. This time, everyone is forecasting that this will be a monster hit. The GP is totally going to pre-order it for Christmas since it's a perfect gift because she's non-offensive and makes easily accessible, relatable music. The sales will be VERY front loaded this time around.

So much insight and quite possibly the most revealing thing we've heard so far about the album.

Poor, Drownedmadonna

She's probably talking about MDNA.

I'm stunned by these revelations :dramatic:

OMG I've been hitting refresh on their news page for the last hour. I can't wait to hear that Arianne thinks the new album is "really uptempo" but with "some slow stuff too"

I wish someone would DROWN these fuckers.

:rotfl:

I think we'll hear everyone in her circle saying its "good" or "nice" before we get a release date..next: "Mercy heard some new tracks and she likes them"..exciting.