New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

^ Didn't she do a few photo shoots earlier this year? The ones she was posting candids of on IG? Have they materialized for anything yet? Don't be surprised if they end up being used to promote the album.

o_O

Vocalism, where have you been for the past 3 months?

What's taking so long ??? Did we wait that much time before getting more info on MDNA???

We atleast were getting studio information for MDNA. Fansites gave us lyrics and track titles. More concrete than what we've been getting from Instagram.

Guest bluejean

I have a GUT FEELING the new single will be a surprise release this monday with the album out mid October. I don't know, I can just feel it in my stomach churning like a meal being digested ready to be released from my anus like a big freshly baked steaming pile of SHIT!

I have a GUT FEELING the new single will be a surprise release this monday with the album out mid October. I don't know, I can just feel it in my stomach churning like a meal being digested ready to be released from my anus like a big freshly baked steaming pile of SHIT!

Quite a metaphor :dramatic:

Guest bluejean

Let's just hope the single isn't a steaming pile of shit!

I really doubt it will be. All signs point to it being great. I mean the lyrics we've seen for example. She is not referencing different types of alcohol for starters.

All this GMAYL talk. For however loathed this song is:

The video was perfect.

The MDNA Tour performance redeemed anything lacking from the song itself.

I remember clearly that M told on the The View about the "all dance" album...then we had confirmation about it, and then, september the 7th the snippet of Hung up was on tha motorola web site and seconds after that, all over the internet.

This time, she doesn't need to confirm about an album cause she is posting about it on and on more then ever.

I believe it will be this year, the release. But she's enjoyng summer with Bono and that other gorgeous man! August has just started.

From a financial standpoint there isn't much point m doing a lot of promo. What difference it make. She may sell a few more thousand copies. For us fans it will very exciting of course but what's the point. M just needs a great lead single. The music will sell itself.

But it's not just about the sales. The more she promotes her album, the more people will listen to the album. And if they like it enough, will probably wouldn't mind seeing Madonna live. That happened to me with many artists whom I only wanted to see because I liked their new album. So yes, it is extremely important for Madonna to become more relevant in the media during this era.

I remember watching all those interviews during Confessions era. She was so magnificent! I was head over hills in love with her. Watched those videos with awe, ate up every word that came out of her mouth. I remember everytime they asked her which part of her career she liked the most, Madonna would say "now. I like myself the way I am right now".

Guest Rachelle of London

But it's not just about the sales. The more she promotes her album, the more people will listen to the album. And if they like it enough, will probably wouldn't mind seeing Madonna live. That happened to me with many artists whom I only wanted to see because I liked their new album. So yes, it is extremely important for Madonna to become more relevant in the media during this era.

Madonna could fart on a British Airways flight and it become headline news before she's even landed. She doesn't need to become anymore relevant in the media. Doing a 1000 talk shows is not gonna make Madonna a superstar, she already is one. There would be no point. The confessions era was 10 years ago, ROL was 16 years ago. Things have changed. Even as an upcoming artist she wasn't pimping herself out promoting her albums. Madonna doesn't need to do useless promo to grab attention. She already has it.

What's taking so long ??? Did we wait that much time before getting more info on MDNA???

Since I can recollect we have always waited long for M albums.

I remember the wait for Hard Candy seemed eternal and torturous.

I think MDNA was one of the shortest waits.

Guest Rachelle of London

If JT was so influential in S&S success how come his own tour isn't the most successful solo tour of all time. He does charge about the same as M

Regarding the photo shoot: mad eyes fan sight a while ago posted that Madonna was going to use shots that had already been done for magazine covers ect for the new album release also does any one no who the person is that itunes are releasing an album for on august 31 2014 look it up if you can

I also said the album would be out next year and got shot down for it (I'm hoping it's this year) funny how others are now starting to think the same!. There's no point in speculating or saying this will happen that will happen as really no one and i mean no one apart from one creamy smooth pop icon goddess and her entourage no what's going on. We ain't got jack shit to go on apart from a few lyrics tid bits off people that have or are working with her so for all we no the album could drop this time next year!. Lol

mdna tour wasnt success couse mdna album was a big hit....people want to see the living legend so your theory is wrong.

she should put out two singles before album is out. one now and then when is album out nextone. then when tour kicks one more and one from tour. do i ask to much? 4 videos? pls?

Madonna could fart on a British Airways flight and it become headline news before she's even landed. She doesn't need to become anymore relevant in the media. Doing a 1000 talk shows is not gonna make Madonna a superstar, she already is one. There would be no point. The confessions era was 10 years ago, ROL was 16 years ago. Things have changed. Even as an upcoming artist she wasn't pimping herself out promoting her albums. Madonna doesn't need to do useless promo to grab attention. She already has it.

I love your point but... Madonna could fart? Lol but ok I gotcha

I just think that it would be amazing if Madonna DID do a bigger promotion for this upcoming album and here is why. One, she has something important to say this time. In any interview she can discuss her music and touch upon the passion and what inspired her to write the songs. Two, she can still benefit from TV appearances and performances, reminding people of her Legacy and glory!! Believe it or not but there are many people today who do sincerely believe Madonna is over. Especially in USA. Many folks refer to her as a great legend and all but don't think she is current. So for Madonna to come out with a rich album and then talk about the inspiration behind it, and then perform a few songs from it, will thrill MORE people to get her new music and see her live.

P.S. if she talked about her passion for the WE film, what could possibly prevent her from focusing solely on the album now? Nothing! So I'm all up for a bigger promotion!

Edited by AcrossTheSky

GMAYL would have been a great single if they had reworked the song. The MDNA performance is very powerful, while the album version is flat.

Her next single will be 10000000 times better. That's for sure!