New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does M know that macaroons don't have any gluten?

As she's in France wouldn't it be amazing if she contacted Mirwais.

This might be a crazy suggestion but maybe she's in France relaxing on a short break...?

So the lead single is Gluten Free (Mirwais Baguette Mix) ? :stir:

Bitch ...:lol:

Could this finally be like her last vaca before getting back to work!!!

She wasn't on Instagram before MDNA..no wonder you can't remember..

We would have gotten information about the recording process for the new album regardless of Instagram existing dick.

I was simply asking a question about past collaborations with singer/songwriters in a similar way to what she's doing with MoZella now.

MADONNA
Rebel Heart

November 2014

Official tracklist:

1. Rebel Heart

2. I Can't Wait

3. Iconic

4. Holy Water

5. Living for Love

6. Inside Out

7. Unapologetic (Bitch, I'm Madonna)

8. Special Dog (The Olga Song)

9. Blood Moon

10. More Gluten

11. The Naaaaaaa Song

12. On Eagle's Wings

13. Messiah

Guest Rachelle of London

Is she staying with that crazy pianist woman in France?

The one with the sister :lmao:

They're prob at that beautiful house they've leased for the past two years.

Well, MDNA had

Co-writers:

Jenson Vaughan

Benny Benassi (also co-producer)

Alle Benassi (also co-producer)

William Orbit (also co-producer)

Priscilla Renea

Keith Harris

Jean-Baptiste

Mika

Stephen Kozmeniuk

Demo Casanova

Martin Solveig (also co-producer)

Michael Tordjman

Jade Williams

Nicki Minaj

M.I.A.

Klas Ã…hlund (also co-producer)

Indigo Muanza (also co-producer)

Julien Jabre

Alain Whyte

Ryan Buendia

Michael McHenry

Julie Frost

Jimmy Harry

Laurie Mayer

Joe Henry

15 of the songwriters listed above were involved in just one song each.

Other co-producers:

The Demolition Crew

Michael Malih

Wow. I didn't know it had that many writers. Even if we discount the 15 that were involved with only one song, we'd still have ten writers!

In contrast, here are the additional writers in these albums...

Madonna:

Reggie Lucas

Curtis Hudson and Lisa Stevens (for Holiday only)

Like a Prayer:

Patrick Leonard

Stephen Bray

Prince (Love Song only)

Erotica:

Shep Pettibone

Anthony Shimkin

Andree Betts

John Davenport and Eddie Cooley (don't really count since Fever is a cover)

American Life:

Mirwais

Stuart Price (X-Static Proces only)

Guy Sigsworth and Jem (Nothing Fails only)

Monte Pittman (Easy Ride only)

True Blue:

Patrick Leonard

Stephen Bray

Brian Elliott (for Papa Don't Preach only)

Gardner Cole and Peter Rafelson (for Open Your Heart only)

Bruce Gaitsch (for La Isla Bonita only)

to be honest, the music dominating the US right now has never been so sh*t...

WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF GODONNA!

Top 20 iTunes

1 Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

2 Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass

3 Maroon 5 - Maps

4 MAGIC! - Rude

5 Sam Smith - Stay With Me

6 Jason Aldean - Burnin' It Down

7 Sia - Chandelier

8 Maroon 5 - It Was Always You

9 Charli XCX - Boom Clap

10 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)

11 Florida Georgia Line - Dirt

12 Iggy Azalea - Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora)

13 Clean Bandit - Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne

14 Ariana Grande - Break Free (feat. Zedd)

15 Becky G - Shower

16 Kenny Chesney - American Kids

17 Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

18 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX)

19 Disclosure - Latch (feat. Sam Smith)

20 Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (English Version)

:chuckle:

:dramatic:

Abel Korzeniowski interviewed at the Cordoba International Film Music Festival

She came to my house again and we worked together. She’s extremely demanding and she knows what she wants, but at the same time she’s a sweet person to work with. I remember working on W.E., it was my biggest adventure.

:inlove::clap:

Wow. I didn't know it had that many writers. Even if we discount the 15 that were involved with only one song, we'd still have ten writers!

In contrast, here are the additional writers in these albums...

Madonna:

Reggie Lucas

Curtis Hudson and Lisa Stevens (for Holiday only)

Like a Prayer:

Patrick Leonard

Stephen Bray

Prince (Love Song only)

Erotica:

Shep Pettibone

Anthony Shimkin

Andree Betts

John Davenport and Eddie Cooley (don't really count since Fever is a cover)

American Life:

Mirwais

Stuart Price (X-Static Proces only)

Guy Sigsworth and Jem (Nothing Fails only)

Monte Pittman (Easy Ride only)

True Blue:

Patrick Leonard

Stephen Bray

Brian Elliott (for Papa Don't Preach only)

Gardner Cole and Peter Rafelson (for Open Your Heart only)

Bruce Gaitsch (for La Isla Bonita only)

And here's Hard Candy:

Main co-writers:

Pharrell Williams (8 songs, including "Ring My Bell")

Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (5 songs) + Danja (4 of those 5 songs)

Additional co-writers

Hannon Lane (2 songs)

Kanye West (Beat Goes On only)

Joe Henry (Devil... only)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

indeed, but isn't there a catalogue of songs singers pick from to make their pop albums? As I understood it, Madonna picked from such catalogue for MDNA much more so than she did in the past (songs like GGW, Some Girls, TUTR, Love Spent, etc.), and then changed lyrics, music etc., but that would explain the many writers.

Yeah I agree that her MDNA, she picked the songs rather than write them with someone from the start. This new one, she seemed to be writing the songs with the people from scratch.

indeed, but isn't there a catalogue of songs singers pick from to make their pop albums? As I understood it, Madonna picked from such catalogue for MDNA much more so than she did in the past (songs like GGW, Some Girls, TUTR, Love Spent, etc.), and then changed lyrics, music etc., but that would explain the many writers.

At least 6 songs on MDNA (mainly the ones co-produced by Orbit) were submitted to Madonna as "finished" songs, though they went through some changes after being given to Madonna.

Girl Gone Wild: Madonna added the intro and made some minor changes to the lyrics. The demo was sung by Rosette.

Bang Bang: Madonna's recording was virtually identical to Priscilla Renea's original demo, though she scrapped the song at the very last minute and re-used only (most of) the lyrics for "Gang Bang".

Turn Up the Radio: Madonna wrote entirely new lyrics for the song and altered the melody to fit the new lyrics. The demo was sung by Sunday Girl, who also co-wrote the song.

Some Girls: Madonna added the middle 8 section and changed some of the lyrics. The demo was sung by Bebe Rexha.

Love Spent: Madonna and William Orbit altered the melody to fit Madonna's singing style. Most likely, Madonna also made some changes or additions to the lyrics. The demo was sung by Priscilla Renea.

Masterpiece: The original acoustic demo was sung by Julie Frost, who co-wrote the song. Apart from the arrangement and instrumentation, it's not clear how much it differs from the released version.

Rumour has it that GMAYL was also submitted by Martin Solveig as a 'finished' song, though written specifically for Madonna.

Yeah I agree that her MDNA, she picked the songs rather than write them with someone from the start. This new one, she seemed to be writing the songs with the people from scratch.

This is the perception I've gotten so far as well. She seems much more hands on in the actual writing of the songs than she was for MDNA. Especially how involved she was with the two Avicii writing teams, and then Natalia. MoZella has been with her almost every step of the way in the studio.

Seems we are set for something truly original and brilliant this time.

Edited by Arnian

At least 6 songs on MDNA (mainly the ones co-produced by Orbit) were submitted to Madonna as "finished" songs, though they went through some changes after being given to Madonna.

Girl Gone Wild: Madonna added the intro and made some minor changes to the lyrics. The demo was sung by Rosette.

Bang Bang: Madonna's recording was virtually identical to Priscilla Renea's original demo, though she scrapped the song at the very last minute and re-used only (most of) the lyrics for "Gang Bang".

Turn Up the Radio: Madonna wrote entirely new lyrics for the song and altered the melody to fit the new lyrics. The demo was sung by Sunday Girl, who also co-wrote the song.

Some Girls: Madonna added the middle 8 section and changed some of the lyrics. The demo was sung by Bebe Rexha.

Love Spent: Madonna and William Orbit altered the melody to fit Madonna's singing style. Most likely, Madonna also made some changes or additions to the lyrics. The demo was sung by Priscilla Renea.

Masterpiece: The original acoustic demo was sung by Julie Frost, who co-wrote the song. Apart from the arrangement and instrumentation, it's not clear how much it differs from the released version.

Rumour has it that GMAYL was also submitted by Martin Solveig as a 'finished' song, though written specifically for Madonna.

She did this in the past sometimes, Open Your heart, ROL...to name few.

But with MDNA it proves how much she wanted to rush things up.

^^^ ROL? Nooooo. She co-wrote all the songs and sang on all the demos!

The original version of Ray of Light is a song called "Sepheryn" sang by Curtiss Maldoon.

Madonna changed some parts of the lyric and melody.

The lyrics change in Some girls are so clever, she really is not like some other girls. Didn't know LS was a finished song too, however it has M's name written all over it, it's perfect for her

Didn't know LS was a finished song too, however it has M's name written all over it, it's perfect for her

It is, indeed. Jean-Baptiste said in an interview with MadonnaNewEra that he, Alain Whyte and Ryan Buendia originally conceived it as an instrumental track with a deliberate reference to "Hung Up".

Later, the song went through some revisions - at one point, it had four different entries in the ASCAP database, the original crediting only Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Renea, Alain Whyte and Ryan Buendia.

Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Renea and Madonna all contributed to the lyrics of the released version, according to Jean-Baptiste.

It is, indeed. Jean-Baptiste said in an interview with MadonnaNewEra that he, Alain Whyte and Ryan Buendia originally conceived it as an instrumental track with a deliberate reference to "Hung Up".

Later, the song went through some revisions - at one point, it had four different entries in the ASCAP database, the original crediting only Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Renea, Alain Whyte and Ryan Buendia.

Jean-Baptiste, Priscilla Renea and Madonna all contributed to the lyrics of the released version, according to Jean-Baptiste.

Wow, thank you for the info! :thumbsup: