New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

For what it's worth, Richard Tisci posted a few old pics of M with tags such as "Ibiza74" (74 being the year he was born - reference to the party?) and "coming soon" (reference to the album shoot?). See here, here, and here.

Whether she's just going to the party (although like MerGirl says no pics have shown up) OR she's there to shoot the album artwork remains to be seen... :dazed:

Thank you ! Well it's pretty clear when you see these Instagram posts that she is part of his birthday party trip. Looks like Ibiza74 is the name of the event.

he has posted all 3 pics 4 days ago :

IBIZA74 @madonna @versace_official #love #fun #glamour #coomingsoon

10554248_265451560316022_787576238_n.jpg

ME and YOU @mertalas #ibiza74 #love #fun #soon

10513979_1451941788410066_218754453_n.jp

GLAMOUR ICON @madonna @versace_official@mertalas #ibiza74 #love #glamour #ready

10546633_1505314056370776_304783468_n.jp

Oh, but in Masterpiece her voice sounds amazing...

yeah she does sound great at times, but her voice overall sounds a little too manipulated on the album

It's interesting that all of her team is going to be there... I guess that if she does a photoshoot or something she'll most likely post some bts pics on her instagram :smile:

Thank you ! Well it's pretty clear when you see these Instagram posts that she is part of his birthday party trip. Looks like Ibiza74 is the name of the event.

he has posted all 3 pics 4 days ago :

IBIZA74 @madonna @versace_official #love #fun #glamour #coomingsoon

10554248_265451560316022_787576238_n.jpg

ME and YOU @mertalas #ibiza74 #love #fun #soon

10513979_1451941788410066_218754453_n.jp

GLAMOUR ICON @madonna @versace_official@mertalas #ibiza74 #love #glamour #ready

10546633_1505314056370776_304783468_n.jp

God that photo shoot was everything ... Definitely one of the all time best!

Maybe she has just arrived today, according to the reports the party lasts till mid August so i guess i's like a trip and people don't have to party every night. The fact that she was in London makes sense too, she was close to Ibiza. Anyway we'll know about it very soon ! Some pics will surface for sure

For what it's worth, Richard Tisci posted a few old pics of M with tags such as "Ibiza74" (74 being the year he was born - reference to the party?) and "coming soon" (reference to the album shoot?). See here, here, and here (Mert's tagged in them too).

Whether she's just going to the party (although like MerGirl says no pics have shown up) OR she's there to shoot the album artwork remains to be seen... :dazed:

I guess we just have to be patient and wait! This brings back memories of her bday party in France. it seemed like so much fun.

According to Angela Cheng, that idiot Roger Friedman is being paid by Gagas camp to help hype her soon to flop jazz album and to start a smear campaign against Madonnas upcoming album

Expect negative articles on Madonna any day now.

My guess for the new album is that :

-She recorded the last touches of the album in July (the London choir on Living for Love, as people said these kind of elements are recorded at last on a track) and now the recordings are done for good.

-The album will be in mixing & mastering during this month (August)

-She was in London since last week as we know and now she has just flown from London to Ibiza to finally take some holidays (the Riccardo Tisci party-trip in Ibiza and other islands to finish on French Riviera in mid August (perfect opportunity to celebrates her birthday too)

-As we can see her creative team (pictures & video directors Mert & Marcus, her hairdresser Andy Lecompte and her artwork/visual designer Giovanni Bianco) came with her in Ibiza so i think they will shoot the album photoshoot there for an outdoor tropical/island themed shoot.

- in September everything is ready, album mixing and album shoot and the new era officially begins ! the lead single drops and the album follows in October !

I doubt she's already going to shoot photos for the album, a tropical setting doesn't seem to make sense anyway considering the album theme she's aiming for is artforfreedom-related. But what we can be quite sure about is she'll use this opportunity to at least discuss ideas for the album photoshoot! After all, she'll spend the days there with her whole creative team.

Alas tagged her and used shots form Versace campaign from 1995. Her "first birthday present" was a shoe from Versace.

Could it be related to a new campaign or a new shoot (magazine or album cover) using most of pieces by Versace?

to be honest, the music dominating the US right now has never been so sh*t...

WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF GODONNA!

Top 20 iTunes

1 Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

2 Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass

3 Maroon 5 - Maps

4 MAGIC! - Rude

5 Sam Smith - Stay With Me

6 Jason Aldean - Burnin' It Down

7 Sia - Chandelier

8 Maroon 5 - It Was Always You

9 Charli XCX - Boom Clap

10 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)

11 Florida Georgia Line - Dirt

12 Iggy Azalea - Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora)

13 Clean Bandit - Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne

14 Ariana Grande - Break Free (feat. Zedd)

15 Becky G - Shower

16 Kenny Chesney - American Kids

17 Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

18 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX)

19 Disclosure - Latch (feat. Sam Smith)

20 Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (English Version)

"Chandelier" is a very nice song......... everything else on that list is either horrible or I have no idea what it is.

To be honest, I think mainstream / charts music has been improving a lot lately. "Rude", "Stay With Me", "Am I Wrong", "Rather Be" are all well-executed songs with great production and lyrics IMO. 2014 has definitely been a much better year in music compared to 2010 or 2011, the horrible Red One and David Guetta years with cheap dance songs everywhere.

To be honest, I think mainstream / charts music has been improving a lot lately. "Rude", "Stay With Me", "Am I Wrong", "Rather Be" are all well-executed songs with great production and lyrics IMO. 2014 has definitely been a much better year in music compared to 2010 or 2011, the horrible Red One and David Guetta years with cheap dance songs everywhere.

yeah I was gonna say the same thing - there are quite a few very good songs on that top 20 list - Rude, Stay With Me, Chandelier, Black Widow, Am I Wrong, Latch....

Alas tagged her and used shots form Versace campaign from 1995. Her "first birthday present" was a shoe from Versace.

Could it be related to a new campaign or a new shoot (magazine or album cover) using most of pieces by Versace?

god no! Considering:

lady-gaga-versace-ad-vogue-25nov13-pr_24

^

Wouldn't mind Madonna do a Versace campaign because if anything Madonna already did several long before Gaga was even trying to make it in the music business so i wouldn't see it as copying her.. if anything i would see it as Madonna replacing Gaga which is somewhat hilarious and of course the media will talk about it.

ok, i was surfing thourgh Google Images just writing Madonna Versace and i have a question. Why does Madonna's nose seems to big in some pictures, but when you watch her in concert you don't see such a big nose?

rexfeatures_499656ko.jpg

madonna_versace_tiara.jpg

Here it's a normal nose!

madonna-1995-versace-video-music-awards-

tumblr_mydnu5VTst1sadfdyo1_500.jpg

Madonna was a muse to Gianni Versace. He always admitted she was an inspiration for his collections. Madonna used to love him.. but she failed to have a real good friendship with his sister after his death.. i think it's because of her party, coked up life-style. I'm not surprised she kept her relationship with Versace purely professional.. but i reckon she still likes the brand.

Madonna was a muse to Gianni Versace. He always admitted she was an inspiration for his collections. Madonna used to love him.. but she failed to have a real good friendship with his sister after his death.. i think it's because of her party, coked up life-style. I'm not surprised she kept her relationship with Versace purely professional.. but i reckon she still likes the brand.

Donatella looks like a liver sausage in a wig

Guest CzarnaWisnia

ok, i was surfing thourgh Google Images just writing Madonna Versace and i have a question. Why does Madonna's nose seems to big in some pictures, but when you watch her in concert you don't see such a big nose?

rexfeatures_499656ko.jpg

madonna_versace_tiara.jpg

Here it's a normal nose!

madonna-1995-versace-video-music-awards-

That seems like too important an issue though, shouldn't it have it's own thread?

I think it's some kind of magic and the effects go off suddenly.

She has magic powers, you know.

It's called makeup (ever see a drag queen out of drag?)

And lighting

And a difference between film and video

I think Madonna might have already spoken to Mert & Marcus about the direction she would like for the album artwork and it wouldn't be toooooo crazy to think it could be tropical. It's reaching a bit, but those leaves are kinda tropical looking :rotfl:

madonna-instagram-new-album-done.jpg