New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ever since that announcement of the secret project, it seems the phrase "coming soon" has lost all meaning.

The sonically mesmerizing pulse of the Madonna juggernaut being polished and preened for a pop-hungry world once more. Fit to burst with the youthful exuberance of innovation, the stoic determination of certified purveyors of quality, and the edgy, jaw-dropping gloss of the leftfield. From former glories we have joining Her a full orchestra, a full gospel choir, and a full cast of contributors. The route is marked to pass through Substance, Purpose and Meaning on the way to outstanding. This time doesn't feel like the last. This time she's not a passenger on her own easy ride to Mediocrity - never going back. This time she's in the driving seat, revving the engine with keen awareness of the weight of a world that has missed it's leading light. The Madonna juggernaut is thundering forth and at the speed of sound, heading straight for the top. Madonna is back.

^Wow, that was quite interestingly put!

So guys, since this seems to be a quiet weekend in Madonnaland, let us make some guesses - when do you think she'll be releasing her lead single?

My bet is on the last week of September!

So BBC Radio 1's DJ Target has confirmed that Madonna is in Ibiza now. I'm guessing she attended Riccardo Tisci's birthday party last night - but didn't someone on here (can't remember now - was it Pressston?) think that she was going to shoot the album artwork in Ibiza this weekend?

to be honest, the music dominating the US right now has never been so sh*t...

WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF GODONNA!

Top 20 iTunes

1 Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
2 Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
3 Maroon 5 - Maps
4 MAGIC! - Rude
5 Sam Smith - Stay With Me
6 Jason Aldean - Burnin' It Down
7 Sia - Chandelier
8 Maroon 5 - It Was Always You
9 Charli XCX - Boom Clap
10 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
11 Florida Georgia Line - Dirt
12 Iggy Azalea - Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora)
13 Clean Bandit - Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne
14 Ariana Grande - Break Free (feat. Zedd)
15 Becky G - Shower
16 Kenny Chesney - American Kids
17 Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
18 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX)
19 Disclosure - Latch (feat. Sam Smith)
20 Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (English Version)

The sonically mesmerizing pulse of the Madonna juggernaut being polished and preened for a pop-hungry world once more. Fit to burst with the youthful exuberance of innovation, the stoic determination of certified purveyors of quality, and the edgy, jaw-dropping gloss of the leftfield. From former glories we have joining Her a full orchestra, a full gospel choir, and a full cast of contributors. The route is marked to pass through Substance, Purpose and Meaning on the way to outstanding. This time doesn't feel like the last. This time she's not a passenger on her own easy ride to Mediocrity - never going back. This time she's in the driving seat, revving the engine with keen awareness of the weight of a world that has missed it's leading light. The Madonna juggernaut is thundering forth and at the speed of sound, heading straight for the top. Madonna is back.

Ermm.. come again?

It sounds all nice and interesting but it does remind me of the same introduction Gaga had for Artpop; big words, hyping to the max and weak product in the end. lol..

Anyway, who wrote that? and more importantly what does it mean??

Meanwhile: http://attitude.co.uk/madonna-gaga-battle-berlin-headline-slot/

I think it would be a great opportunity to promote the new album and the topic of the new songs can fit the event.

There is no concert planned for the event. At least nothing is listed in the official event calendar and no media outlet here in Berlin has mentioned anything about it. Sounds like UK tabloid B.S. to me.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Great post. Stop it right now or you'll get me more excited and I can't stand the suspense right now. ;)

Rita Ora tagged madonna and the VMAS in a new post on Instagram. She's wearing a BA pony tail. VMAS tribute?

Really!?!?

Now THATS food for thought!

The VMAs would be the PERFECT way to open up the new album era.....but I don't think anything will be finished in time....

Another VMA tribute? Hmmm

Would be fantastic.....I do think Madonna will attend with it being 30years.....and being the ultimate VMA icon!

So BBC Radio 1's DJ Target has confirmed that Madonna is in Ibiza now. I'm guessing she attended Riccardo Tisci's birthday party last night - but didn't someone on here (can't remember now - was it Pressston?) think that she was going to shoot the album artwork in Ibiza this weekend?

I haven't seen her in any photos from his party, so I thought she wasn't there. Which I also thought was weird. But if she is there, where are the photos? I need to see them lol

I can't wait to hear M's voice on the new tracks... There's something about her voice, it makes me feel like I'm home :dramatic:

I hope they don't fuck her voice up too much like on MDNA

I can't wait to hear M's voice on the new tracks... There's something about her voice, it makes me feel like I'm home :dramatic:

I hope they don't fuck her voice up too much like on MDNA

Oh, but in Masterpiece her voice sounds amazing...

Ok then it seems confirm what i found online a few days ago and that i have posted here :

"We heard that Madonna is supposed to go to Riccardo Tisci 40th birthday in Ibiza. Mert & Marcus,Andy LeCompte and Giovanni Bianco are all supposed to go as well.

According to what New York Post’s Page Six posted on July 14, Riccardo Tisci is organizing a sea journey that will take guests around Ibiza, Corsica, Sardinia and the French Riviera. The trip is planned to end in Monaco and St. Tropez in mid-August. Page Six numbers Justin Bieber amoung the guests of the Givency designer."

So looks like the party lasts until mid August. The album photoshoot thing is my guess because all her creative team is going too (pictures & video directors Mert & Marcus, her hairdresser Andy Lecompte and her artwork/visual designer Giovanni Bianco). My idea is that maybe they will took this occasion to make the album shoot there, it could be an outdoor tropical/island theme, she's never done that before for an album, and people noticed she was really into nature & flowers lately on her Instagram posts...) so could be...

Love it! :)

Ok then it seems confirm what i found online a few days ago and that i have posted here :

"We heard that Madonna is supposed to go to Riccardo Tisci 40th birthday in Ibiza. Mert & Marcus,Andy LeCompte and Giovanni Bianco are all supposed to go as well.

According to what New York Post’s Page Six posted on July 14, Riccardo Tisci is organizing a sea journey that will take guests around Ibiza, Corsica, Sardinia and the French Riviera. The trip is planned to end in Monaco and St. Tropez in mid-August. Page Six numbers Justin Bieber amoung the guests of the Givency designer."

So looks like the party lasts until mid August. The album photoshoot thing is my guess because all her creative team is going too (pictures & video directors Mert & Marcus, her hairdresser Andy Lecompte and her artwork/visual designer Giovanni Bianco). My idea is that maybe they will took this occasion to make the album shoot there, it could be an outdoor tropical/island theme, she's never done that before for an album, and people noticed she was really into nature & flowers lately on her Instagram posts...) so could be...

And David and Rocco are with Guy in London right now. I'm just confused by why she hasn't appeared in any photos on Instagram.

And David and Rocco are with Guy in London right now. I'm just confused by why she hasn't appeared in any photos on Instagram.

Maybe she has just arrived today, according to the reports the party lasts till mid August so i guess i's like a trip and people don't have to party every night. The fact that she was in London makes sense too, she was close to Ibiza. Anyway we'll know about it very soon ! Some pics will surface for sure

For what it's worth, Richard Tisci posted a few old pics of M with tags such as "Ibiza74" (74 being the year he was born - reference to the party?) and "coming soon" (reference to the album shoot?). See here, here, and here (Mert's tagged in them too).

Whether she's just going to the party (although like MerGirl says no pics have shown up) OR she's there to shoot the album artwork remains to be seen... :dazed: