Nobody's Perfect 7/10

Don't Tell Me 9/10

What It Feels like For a Girl 10/10

Paradise 10/10

Gone 9/10

But does your copy have "American Pie" on it? :D

Guest bluejean

But does your copy have "American Pie" on it? :D

Probably but I don't use CD's anymore so my version on iTunes is just the original 10 track album. I keep American Pie with The Next Worst Thing soundtrack where it belongs.

This album, also contains her best vocals to me. She sounds sooooo comfortable singing the songs :wow:

She sure was very comfortable with her vocals in the Music era and indeed she her voice on point ! I mean look at that performance of Don't Tell me at Letterman, where she sings acapella, with just a guitar, no backing vocals track, no nasal/crow voice, just her beautiful voice and wow, she's on point there :

Guest Peter1984

I like "Don't Tell Me" and "What It Feels Like... Both with great videos. The worst Madonna album ever but with great singles.

Guest Peter1984

MDNA? 2 singles are really great. TUTR is fantastic. We have in Poland ESKA TV station and it is simmilar Eska's music. ;)

She sure was very comfortable with her vocals in the Music era and indeed she her voice on point ! I mean look at that performance of Don't Tell me at Letterman, where she sings acapella, with just a guitar, no backing vocals track, no nasal/crow voice, just her beautiful voice and wow, she's on point there :

This is beyond amazing is so many levels

This was such a hot song and video, though I wouldn't have missed Ali G if he weren't there.

A perfect example of Madonna ushering in a trend with the cowboy hats, which only strippers and Southerners were wearing at the time, and everyone following suit.

This might be my favorite Madonna album.

Different albums connect with me so strongly at such different times -- "Madonna" and "Like a Virgin" when want to dance and sing, "Like a Prayer" and "Bedtime Stories" when I've had my heart broken, "Ray of Light" when I'm feeling introspective -- but "Music" might speak to me the most.

That one note bassline in "Music" is one of the greatest things to dance to ever. "Impressive Instant" is such a slap in the face -- it does feel exactly like when you first meet someone that you know you're going to fall in love with, like you just don't know what to do. "Gone" is such a tender closer that I could listen to it for two hours on repeat.

The album is such a jumble of thoughts and emotions. It really comes off like a snapshot of this strong, powerful woman's life in being turned upside down -- and Mirwais is the perfect man to help capture that.

Fucking brilliant stuff. And such an amazing time to be a fan. There was such a feeling of vindication with this album -- not just that she was a record-breaking and culture-defining icon in the 80s and early-90s, not just that she had a post-maternity comeback with "ROL," but that this bitch was the f-ing Queen, and you all better bow down.