Madonna 'hopes Lourdes will find fame'

slam3000

Madonna 'hopes Lourdes will find fame' Madonna would apparently like her daughter Lourdes to follow in her musical footsteps

b437b78b-89c3-4863-b6bd-5d3625ef3e32_636

Madonna reportedly thinks her daughter Lourdes will be the next big star.

The pop icon has her 17-year-old daughter with her ex-partner Carlos Leon. Lourdes has been attending the prestigious LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York City and has now graduated, with her mom apparently sure she has what it takes to follow in her footsteps.

"Madonna has always been an incredibly strict mother at home, but now Lourdes has finished high school Madonna's already plotting for her to follow in her footsteps and become a pop star," an insider told Best magazine.

Lourdes has already dipped her toe into the showbiz pond having created a clothing line with her mom called Material Girl. She's also been on tour with Madonna in the past, with the singer showing her the ropes even more as she's got older.

"She has been learning from the best, and since she graduated has been accompanying Madonna to the studio and taking everything in," the source said. "At one point Madonna was even thinking of retiring and letting her daughter take over. :lmao: :lmao: But she decided Lourdes has to prove herself, to see if she really has got what it takes to compete in the pop world."

Last year, Lourdes blogged about her experiences on tour with her mother. She worked with Madonna during her MDNA series of shows, helping in the wardrobe department after realising that she wanted a summer job just like her friends.

"Being in the wardrobe department meant me and a few other girls dressed the dancers during the show when they had quick changes," she said.

"Thirty seconds to totally dress a sweaty dancer can be insane and provoke mucho anxiety. Doing this night after night was pretty cray, but I loved every minute of it (sic)."

© Cover Media Group 2014

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.874&article=141145

I think Rocco is gonna be hip hop artist/dancer...Lola will be an actress...David likes to raid M's closet, so he'll be America's next drag superstar....and Mercy will be a Doctor.

The headline is completely misleading. Madonna certainly doesn't want fame for her daughter or any other of her children. What she wants is that they become successful in whatever they do and have fun doing it. The problem is that fame is no longer what is used to be. Fame has become cheap in times where "being famous for being famous" is the ultimate goal of the younger generation. And because of all the social media it has never been that easy. You can become famous for the biggest pile of shit or nonsense. But what's the achievement here? It has no meaning in the long run. They come, they go. Andy Warhol was a great prophet when he said that everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. Anyway, Madonna exactly knows it's not about fame in the first place. Fame is always the by-product of your work, not the goal. And it comes with terratory. Let's face it. The level of fame Madonna has achieved is nothing to aspire to. Of course, it does have its perks but the fact that everyone is evaluating or judging you for the tiniest things and that your privacy is limited to your own four walls doesn't sound too promising. Many will think otherwise but you never know before you have it. I'm actually surprised that her children are looking for a profession in the entertainment business knowing what a beast it can be.But I guess a job as a lawyer or something might be too boring if you grow up in a household where you are surrounded by artists.

Yeeeahhhh riiiiggghhht, like she's gonna retire. 12 farewell tours and a comeback.

I like Lola but I can see David becoming a super B-Boy dancer in his time, he's already got the outfits down. Maybe he'll host dance-off contests in the future? Star in Step Up sequels? I have no idea. Something big.

Guest Rachelle of London

M doesn't even post current pics of Lola on Instagram. Highly doubt she wants her to be the famous at such a young age