If you love the song "Superstar", do raise your hand!

Guest Rachelle of London

This should be mentioned in the Unpopular Madonna Opinion Thread! Oh wait... :censored:

Why are you obsessed with your flop thread? It's over, it's gone, get over it and start another elimination thread to get over the huge tragedy and loss.

Why are you obsessed with your flop thread? It's over, it's gone, get over it and start another elimination thread to get over the huge tragedy and loss.

Um, I wasn't the one that started the elimination threads. And my thread wasn't a flop until "several" people started to bash others based on their opinions and called them flop fans, but good...if you think it was a flop then don't come in there when it reopens. :sassy:

Yes, it was a tired Daft Punk sound mixed with Confessions that she's done already....... but I liked it and wanted it to be true. Oh well.

:dazed::abuse:

superstar is really good for radio...perfect pop tune that stays in mind but dont leave any impact.

its catchy and silly....it is not made to impress but just to enjoy the moment

has lyrics that noone listen anyway so you can drive and enjoy....you can sing it na na na...la la la...bla bla bla.....and it is good.......it have 50s vibe

ok...i was happily going to post here thanking Crystal (after the Secret debacle) but then...after just 2 posts....

"Superstar" is the pinnacle of her "silly" song, it's better than "Cherish"

:noway::noway::noway:

(just kidding)

however, i know it's a little bit cheesy, but i love this song, love the music, love the arrangement, love her singing....it's a "feel-good" song....every time i listen to it i feel better...

It's soooo good! Better than I'm a sinner ( :sick: ) and than IDGA ( :sick: ).........

:catty:

:catfight:

Don't be... :lmao:

I'm sure we have a lot of other thing in common!

raf.....we have to go to that continent, find this Runa between igloos and woods and hot red-dressed men, and slap him!!!!!!!!

raf.....we have to go to that continent, find this Runa between igloos and woods and hot red-dressed men, and slap him!!!!!!!!

No violence please... I'm sure we can find other ways to torture him! :voodoo:

No violence please... I'm sure we can find other ways to torture him! :voodoo:

It's terrible to be Jazzybullied!!! I almost feel violated...

:rotfl:

Watch our Runa. You know I work in groups of 3. Was in a threesome of bullies with XXL and Crux and now will be working with Vande and Raf as a bully threesome to fix you. :lmao: Watch out for the 3 of us to come to Canada. Vande and Raf will undress you like onions and I will play Reba music at you full blast !