If you love the song "Superstar", do raise your hand!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

it's not offensive but it's nothing special or great. It just passes by. I vaguely remember it.

Is it wrong that I think it's the best filler on the standard regular main 12 track album? I like it better than gimme a bucket!!

First when the snippet came out i was very embarrased, specially for Lola. But now, ok, we gonna have the same -- or worse -- for mercy and david anyway, so it's better to get used

And in time: Bang Bang grew on me through this time, i wish we get HQ version someday just to say that it sounds better than Gang Bang .

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I love Superstar from the start. You all don't like silly Madonna. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I love silly Madonna. I love I'm going bananas, More and Spanish Lesson. But I dislike Superstar.

I don't love it, but it's certainly not the worst thing she's done. It's innocuous album filler. It's cute, catchy. At this point my least favorite songs on MDNA are still GMAYL and BDay Song. GGW has big problems, but at least it's catchy and the beat is hot.