No one has a more powerful speaking voice than Madonna.

Stupid Kylie fans claim that "Frozen" is Madonna's "Confide in Me".

The truth: It is more reasonable to say that CIM was influenced by this remix (which is almost a new song) of "Justify My Love". Madonna did the whole haunting Eastern-inspired stuff first. See also "Like a Virgin" on Blond Ambition Tour.

:welcome:

I don't see the connection between Confide in me (good song) and The Beast Within or Frozen.

But yes - Madonna has an amazing voice..singing, speaking, laughing, all of it.

Stupid Kylie fans claim that "Frozen" is Madonna's "Confide in Me".

The truth: It is more reasonable to say that CIM was influenced by this remix (which is almost a new song) of "Justify My Love". Madonna did the whole haunting Eastern-inspired stuff first. See also "Like a Virgin" on Blond Ambition Tour.

:welcome:

LOL I never thought of it, to me Confide In Me has always been a poor man's Justify My Love. And to think people say Frozen copied Confide In Me... :lmao:

I never heard anyone claim Frozen is her CIM.

Post number 422 in the Kylie thread...

I always felt that Frozen was Madonna's Confide In Me. Both songs are masterpieces, but Confide is the better song lyrically, vocally and musically.

...and he's not the only one. Kylie's fans have said this lots of times over the years.

Guest Pud Whacker

Only she could ever pull that off.

of course. they all try and its a big joke.

from her first song, Everybody, that speaking voice was so seductive.

You just know that the line "HE'S COMING WITH THE CLOUDS" is almost like a lightning that strikes in your circulatory system or some shit as such.

Signed!!

The spoken parts of Physical Attraction are so sexual and self-assured.

I love that "What are you going to do?" that someone wrote, and then when she follows up with, "Well!"

"What are you waiting for?" in Celebration, you can hear her devious, horny smile.

Her speaking voice is SERIOUSLY awesome. So calm, elegant and yeah, powerful. That's one of the big reasons i love watching her interviews, i love her speaking voice as much as her singing voice.

Way back in the day, a columnist in a Detroit newspaper wrote, "Madonna's speaking voice isn't as nice as I thought it would be."

This was when the only time I'd heard her speak was that couple seconds of "Crazy For You," before "Desperately Seeking Susan" had been released.

She doesn't have a commercial sounding, voice-over sound, but I've always been drawn to how honestly she speaks.

More than anyone else, she really listens to questions being asked, and responds thoughtfully. She never lets an interviewer get away with some bullshit, passive-aggressive question.