The Graham Norton interview: Love her here!

LOVE IT

She's steering the entire interview (as she often does) and having total fun. I love how she keeps looking to the upper-left while flipping her ever so slightly. UGH :wow: She looks damn good too; subtle makeup, great dress, and that hair is layed for the Gods.

Guest Rachelle of London

The way they edited it made it look like she hated the dolls! She met the guys before the show and they gave her one personally to keep. They even edited in her laughing at Graham when that foreign man told her his name. It was all done to make her look like a bitch. The doll makers have said she was lovely and were even invited to her show.

The only cringeworthy thing was the segment where the WE actors had to read the Hungarian Sex Book thing. But maybe just because I know the French and Saunders piece and that is hysterical. And the doll thing? "Here is Vogue!" "Kind of". C'mon, did she forget her Girlie Show? And Emile Sande, who is amazing? "You sang nice. Nice hair.". Really? I know she isn't one who gushes about everything and is no ass licker, but really?

Anyway, it was a nice interview. I always burst out at "He is very fashion forward. That is not a January look" and the way Madonna looks when the Romanian guy gets up with his yellow pants. And the arguing about the dances in WE. "Anyway, you learned how to dance".

Oh, and isn't that the first interview she speaks about Gaga in the past? "I liked her"

I was there at the filming and they edited it to unbelievable lengths! She spoke about so many things that they deemed unviewable - was incredibly sweet and charming throughout and of coarse funny!!!!!!!

I was there at the filming and they edited it to unbelievable lengths! She spoke about so many things that they deemed unviewable - was incredibly sweet and charming throughout and of coarse funny!!!!!!!

Could you tell us more please? I'd love to know what else she talked about.

Guest Rachelle of London

Same. I can't believe they edited out the dance contest thing. That was hilarious. I know it was to promote WE they still could've shown much more.

Guest Rachelle of London

They had a group of her fans do a dance contest to her songs. It was hilarious. Even M was laughing and really enjoying it and she had to pick a winner. Seriously it was so funny. Backstage she signed some stuff for them, one of the guys got his who's that girl poster signed.

She also spoke a bit about the kids which they never showed. She explained a lot about how responsible Rocco and Lola were and that mercy has everyone wrapped round her finger as she's the baby. They edited out loads

Guest Rocco Papa

They had a group of her fans do a dance contest to her songs. It was hilarious. Even M was laughing and really enjoying it and she had to pick a winner. Seriously it was so funny. Backstage she signed some stuff for them, one of the guys got his who's that girl poster signed.

She also spoke a bit about the kids which they never showed. She explained a lot about how responsible Rocco and Lola were and that mercy has everyone wrapped round her finger as she's the baby. They edited out loads

Awww thanks! :)

I was there and was in a segment where she had to prove how strong her gaydar was and identify the straight guy out of a group of gay fans and she picked the correct person but they never used it!!

LOVE IT

She's steering the entire interview (as she often does) and having total fun. I love how she keeps looking to the upper-left while flipping her ever so slightly. UGH :wow: She looks damn good too; subtle makeup, great dress, and that hair is layed for the Gods.

Signed :wow:

I love every minute of this interview

And her W.E. actors being there :dramatic:

Love them both

She did look a bit cheeks-y on this particular day while face immaculate 3 days later at the Golden Globes

Anyway anyone who thinks she was bitchy because of the dolls think again

Everyone was in awe of her and Graham Norton was living for her in that room

I agree with dollhouse when he says the idea of those dolls is tacky

Also: :chuckle:

tumblr_lxrhxl52tL1qetz23o1_500.gif

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ugh whats the deal with the BBC with their anti madonna bullshit? it started with their ridiculous documentaries trying to portray her as a kidnapper of black babies! now I hear they cut out the best/funniest bits of her interview! typical.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well as a few of us who were at the actual taping all state that most of the funny parts were cut out and the way they made her look like she was unappreciative of the dolls. Even when you watch it you can see where they're cut all the bits, it's shoddy.

Just because Graham's a fan doesn't mean he wouldn't do that. The whole Madonna is a bitch is the image that they've tried to sell for years.