False Madonna rumors you wish were true

MCHL

I remember reading prior to the MDNA tour that "Bye Bye Baby" was in the setlist. DAMN that would have been perfect.

The rumor that Madonna was going to shoot a video as a terrorist bride. Would have loved to see that too.

What rumor turned out to be false that you wish was true?

Bedtime Stories Tour.....not so much rumor as actually planned, but then scrapped due to Evita. Imagine the lush imagery she would have given us with a tour in support of such a sultry period in her career. Alas, not meant to be, but still fun to think about!

I'd love to hear her perform "These Boots Are Made For Walking".

I swear there was an audio of this from GS rehearsals. I remember hearing it years back in the days prior to YouTube. It was only a small clip, but still.....

Ya that was a big rumor from the erotica girlie days. It was still heavily posted on old unreleased song info pages from the ye old madonna catalog.

Remember the unreleased music video she shot with Michael j fox and Patrick swayze for the unreleased song "no entry"? :1251:

Ya that was a big rumor from the erotica girlie days. It was still heavily posted on old unreleased song info pages from the ye old madonna catalog.

Remember the unreleased music video she shot with Michael j fox and Patrick swayze for the unreleased song "no entry"? :1251:

OMG yes I remember "No Entry" :rotfl:

I remember reading prior to the MDNA tour that "Bye Bye Baby" was in the setlist. DAMN that would have been perfect.

The rumor that Madonna was going to shoot a video as a terrorist bride. Would have loved to see that too.

What rumor turned out to be false that you wish was true?

Bye Bye Baby would've worked well if it replaced "Human Nature."

Gang Bang having a music video directed by Quentin Tarantino

Well as you are aware, this wasn't so much rumor as it is based in truth. Madonna herself said had she asked Quentin to direct GB but he was too busy making "Django" and couldn't wait as she had to go on tour....later on, Tarantino said that though he was asked, he would never direct a music video, he didn't care who it was for.....

Madonna did the next best thing and delivered her video idea onstage which was truly epic....but a proper music vid certainly would have been phenomenal and certainly would have garnered a mass amount of attention (and probably helped album sales) had it come to fruition.