Thank You MADONNA !

Pressston

Thank you for never stopping, for never settling, for doing what you want, for saying what you want, and proving it CAN be done.

Thank you for having a career that's smarter, stronger, more creative, more quality and more entertaining than ANYONE else's.

I am beyond lucky that I've gotten to live nearly my entire life as your fan.

Great idea!

Thank you Madonna for consistently making brilliant artistic choices and for never being afraid to say what you feel even if it's not the popular opinion

Thank you also for not only teaching me that second best is never enough for me but also helping me believe it :smooch:

Thank you Madonna for helping me thorough my hardest times in my life with your music and also thank you for making me think and question things in this world and helping me express myself without caring what people think

First, thank you for this thread; a ray of light in a forum darkened by stupidity and fake fandom.

And M. A gal just following her heart and sharing her passions with the world...delivered via a body of work that is really in a league of its own; thought provoking, inspiring, fun, exciting, challenging, innovative, shape shifting, immense.

So much to be thankful for :inlove:

thumb_hankypankyblondambitionjapan6.gif

She don't want you to thank her, you can just...

hankypankyblondambitionjapan4.gif

... spank her.

:rotfl::inlove:

Thank you Madonna. For the music, the life that you bring to a stage, your vision, the example of your discipline and as Erotica Blu said for your unwillingness to slip into complacency

I can't possibly thank her enough!

Thank you for changing me, for shaking my core and for bringing so much incomparable joy to my life. I can't imagine my life without you, on my mind, in my every day to inspire me, to bring back memories, to keep me dancing, and learning.

Now bring on that new album!!!!

Thank you madonna for giving me someone to actual admire and look up to when there are so few. Thank you for expanding my horizons on music and discovering more amazing artists through your collaborations. A true role model and icon

Yessum... Thanks indeed....... I have always figured I truly backed the right horse when I was an 11 year old kid, and got sucked into the Madonna World, whilst pretty much ever other artist and contemporary of her`s, either died, lost their way musically or just gave up

Madonna has been ever present and has continued to influence from that day to this....... Not so many fans chose the right artist to back way back when, and share a life`s journey with. They all have to say "Remember when" but we as Madonna fans can say, "Whats next" because she stayed the path and those who invested in her at any time over 30 years ago are still getting their payback right here n now.. What an amazing thing to be able to do in life, when ya think back and can remember really pivotal moments in your own life, and always be able to connect every one of your own Era`s to a Madonna Album.....

Consistent, and delivering the goods relentlessly...... Kudos and praise and thanks for sure....!

When I was 8 years old my father left me and my family and I became sick. I have whhat they called here "the panic syndrome".

I could not leave my house, sometimes, my bedroom. For 3 years. Seriously, the only thing I had was Madonna. She is my Medicine and always will be. So, Thank You Madonna!!!

Yessum... Thanks indeed....... I have always figured I truly backed the right horse when I was an 11 year old kid, and got sucked into the Madonna World, whilst pretty much ever other artist and contemporary of her`s, either died, lost their way musically or just gave up

Madonna has been ever present and has continued to influence from that day to this....... Not so many fans chose the right artist to back way back when, and share a life`s journey with. They all have to say "Remember when" but we as Madonna fans can say, "Whats next" because she stayed the path and those who invested in her at any time over 30 years ago are still getting their payback right here n now.. What an amazing thing to be able to do in life, when ya think back and can remember really pivotal moments in your own life, and always be able to connect every one of your own Era`s to a Madonna Album.....

Consistent, and delivering the goods relentlessly...... Kudos and praise and thanks for sure....!

This struck a chord with me. Thank you for your gracious words. A Madonna fan has a lot to be grateful for. :)

Thank you for the following words, which mean so much to me, knowing that someone else understands:

"My life goes on, but not the same. Into your eyes, my face remains"

"When you open up your mouth to speak, could you be a little weak..."

"When you're trying hard to be your best, could you be a little less..."

These three lyrics seem to be in my head all the time, popping in and out of my consciousness depending on the circumstances. I literally feel them, more than any other words from any other songs or books I've ever encountered.

Despite everything you must have gone through that those words convey, thank you for always fighting on. As someone else here so perfectly said: thank you for always getting up again, over and over....

Your existence is a life lesson in will to power.