What singles do you want her to perform on the next tour?

Crux

The title of the thread is self-explantaory. What songs do want to see performed on the next tour?

Here's my wish list...

TRUE BLUE - Long overdue. Swallow your pride, Madge and DO IT.

Who's That Girl, Causing A Commotion - Same as above

Angel - LONG OVERDUE but I can see her turning this into a rock version like she did with Borderline, Burning Up and Dress You Up.

Gambler - A fan requested this during the S&S tour and she said "Sorry, I can't remember the words" (Or something to that effect) :lmao:

Erotica - No dance remix - just the original.

Rescue Me - a reinvention would be cool.

Deeper and Deeper - Original version.

Everybody - a completely new reinvention.

WIFLFAG - (Above and Beyond Mix)

Holiday - An epic extravaganza for the finale.

Sorry - Album version.

Music - An anthem which needs to be performed again, I missed it on the last tour.

Don't Tell Me

You'll See, I'll Remember or Take A Bow - Completely ignored. Although, she did do "You'll See" in a few US shows. All three need to be revived.

Guest sambassile

It depends on the show's overall tone however i would love to see :

Nothing Really Matters.

The Power of Goodbye: THIS IS A MUST

Bedtime Story : an updated Deep House version

I would love Hung Up in its original epic version

FROZEN

Everybody : a new remixed version

Erotica : I agree with Crux- it need to be the original

I love the American Life album : So anything from that one is welcomed.

My top 5 requests:

1. Deeper and Deeper - in its original throbbing and propulsive glory.

2. Hung Up - original version

3. True Blue - absolutely agree that she needs to suck it up and perform this gem!

4. Time Stood Still - such a facking gorgeous song.

5. Bad Girl or Cherish or Bedtime Story

I REALLY do NOT want her to perform Human Nature ever again. So tired of that crap.

I'll Remenber and TUTBMP, because i need to see them live

Deeper and Deeper as said above "in its original throbbing and propulsive glory"

NRM ( my ROL's fav)

LAP, album version with great finale (No fade end, no audience, only M and a live choir) it's my all time fav.

Borderline, complete, album or modern version, but no rock S&S

Then remix, mash-up or re-inventions of OYH, LIB, WTG, Cherrish, Bedtime Stories, WIFLFAG, HU.

If Vogue is included, please don't cut the end, is the best part.

I'd love a video interludes with Rescue Me and Nothing Fails (both deserve a video)

This topic is for singles but my NO single choices are Love Spent and Spanish Eyes

Angel

Gambler

True Blue

Who's That Girl

Bad Girl

Take A Bow

Bedtime Story

You'll See

The Power Of Goodbye

Nothing Really Matters

American Pie

Hollywood

Love Profusion

If Vogue is included, please don't cut the end, is the best part.

Yes. She seems to miss out one of the verses and the "Get Up On The Dancefloor" part. Vogue (along with LAP) should NEVER be cut - at any cost.

Guest sambassile

My top 5 requests:

1. Deeper and Deeper - in its original throbbing and propulsive glory.

2. Hung Up - original version

3. True Blue - absolutely agree that she needs to suck it up and perform this gem!

4. Time Stood Still - such a facking gorgeous song.

5. Bad Girl or Cherish or Bedtime Story

I REALLY do NOT want her to perform Human Nature ever again. So tired of that crap.

I would die !

I'm pretty open to whatever is chosen for the setlist. It would be amazing if she performed some of the singles she has hardly sung in concert. I'm also just a little tired of some the songs that have been repeated during the past few tours.

Her whole Bedtime stories deserve a tour since she didnt really feel like going on tour that year lol

But that was then, & I know she wouldn't want people to go to sleep in her concert

Crazy for you

Keep it together

Secret

Bedtime stories

The power of goodbye

Yes. She seems to miss out one of the verses and the "Get Up On The Dancefloor" part. Vogue (along with LAP) should NEVER be cut - at any cost.

totally agree

both should NEVER be cut

Everybody - One of my all-time favourite Madonna songs. Who needs Holiday or Music when you got this song waiting to have it's comeback on tour!

Physical Attraction - It's technically a single and it's also one of her best songs from the 80's. Give it a try, Madge.

Open Your Heart - I need an energetic re-invention of this! MDNA was mediocore.

Who's That Girl - This song got two awards nominations and is so much more fun than La isla Bonita. Yet, she keeps playing the latter one and ignores WTG.

Express Yourself - I need a REAL re-invention of this song. I'm sick and tired of hearing the same version every time she performs it on tour.

Rescue Me - At least as an interlude...come on...

Deeper and Deeper - I'm not a big fan of the original, but I'm curious to see what she can do with it.

Bad Girl - A MUST!!!!

Take a Bow - OMG why the fuck has she never done this on tour? It's a travesty.

Secret - I think this is one of the top candidates for the next tour...

Bedtime Story - Mhhh let's see what she can do with it.

You'll See / I Want You - She can't do wrong with either one of them.

Nothing Really Matters - Now. This song is one of her best songs ever! So many missed opportunities where this songs could've had it's time to shine. It could work somewhere close to the end of the show.

The Power of Good-Bye - I'm really mad at her for not giving her ballads a chance to shine on tour. TPOGB is one of her best tracks and it deserves a tour performance.

Don't Tell Me - This one's gonna be in for the next tour. Mark my words. I can see it working really well with Avicii's sound.

Angel - Crazy for You - Cherish

Anything from AL.

Anything from COADF, except Hung Up.

No more Candy Shop, please!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'll Remember

The Power of GB

Physical Attraction

Bad Girl

Bedtime Story

Rescue Me

Frozen (not a trancy whatever thing though)

This Used to be My Playground

:asian:

Open Your Heart - I need an energetic re-invention of this! MDNA was mediocore.

Rescue Me - At least as an interlude...come on...

Bedtime Story - Mhhh let's see what she can do with it.

Nothing Really Matters - Now. This song is one of her best songs ever! So many missed opportunities where this songs could've had it's time to shine. It could work somewhere close to the end of the show.

Don't Tell Me - This one's gonna be in for the next tour. Mark my words. I can see it working really well with Avicii's sound.

No more Candy Shop, please!

+ 1 :)

A ballad section containing some or all of TUTBMP, Bad Girl, Rain, I'll Remember, You'll See, Time Stood Still and Power Of Goodbye. That is all.

i'd replace POG with Take a Bow, i'd die if she does a ballad section, all her ballads are classics even in a stadium show wouldn't be boring, could be in a satellite intimate center field stage