Madonna for Billboard Magazine? - 22nd July

Guest whatatramp

I called bullshit the moment they mentioned gummy bears and cookies. Doesn't sound like the M-Diet.

hot tamales or nothing

This bit cracked me up:

'Nonetheless, this branch of her career is supported by Rebuilt Records, a new record label. Madonna's neighbor artists are the likes of Australian pop princess Kylie Minogue, this caused the rumors regarded the premonition of a future collaboration between the two divas.'

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got invited inside Madonna's mansion to interview her and the first thing I see when I walked into the room she was supposedly in, Madonna, sitting on her throne — literally — and she was surprisingly excited to tell us all about what went down yesterday.

Madonna sits on a "literal throne" in her house :lmao::rotfl:

I was so excited for about 4 seconds, thinking "What.. Nooooooooo, what have I missed since Friday" I even went hunting for the song before I read past the first few lines... .....Ugggggggg! Meh.. and pffffffff...

The throne bit was too much.... Did the imagined interview start with Madonna on the Toilet with her smuggs round her ankles, with an unpleasant odour of Marcobiotic nutritional waste filling the lavvy...!

If this conversation ever actually occurred, its clear the interviewer was talking to an imposter, possibly an Eastern European drag queen in a "borrowed for the day" Pre fab on the Old Kent Road.....

When will we ever hear something concrete... I`ve been on Vallium since the beginning of June...... !