Madonna for Billboard Magazine? - 22nd July

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=22480031#22480031

Is this real?

It's monday, and a fancy table in Madonna's mansion is laden with goodies; gummy bear candy, chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, roses and a bottle of Maracame Gran Platino silver tequila with a card that reads, "Welcome back, Queen! - Billboard"

Madonna must've had a lot of these, but this one may be a little special, Why you ask? find out inside Billboard's latest cover story.

Madonna finally announced her return today with Billboard when she unexpectedly released "It's Yours," her lead single from her upcoming anticipated album.

The queen covered the latest issue of Billboard just after she released her new single exclusively on iTunes and on the radio. Inside the publication, she talked her new album, the new single and her upcoming plans.

In 2012, Madonna released her 12th studio album, 'MDNA,' which was out on March 23, 2012 by Interscope Records and It is also Madonna's first album not to be associated with Warner Bros. Records, the label she was signed to since 1982, The album produced the first single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" which was the singer's 38th top-ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100 and became her eighth album to top the Billboard 200 chart and became the twelfth global best-selling album of 2012 and has sold two million copies worldwide as of 2014. Madonna went on to win three trophies at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.
Yesterday we saw Madonna start a new chapter in her career by releasing her strong lead single "It's Yours" exclusively to iTunes without any warning and now she is covering Billboard's July issue to tell all about her new exciting project.

I got invited inside Madonna's mansion to interview her and the first thing I see when I walked into the room she was supposedly in, Madonna, sitting on her throne — literally — and she was surprisingly excited to tell us all about what went down yesterday.

"You've done this for a very long time obviously, and you're released a lot of amazing material, releasing "It's Yours" without any announcement is risky, why did you do that?" I asked Madonna.

"I had the single chosen and ready a long time ago and I didn't want to announce it or release it at that time, I wanted to do that when the timing was right, when I felt it was appropriate. Thus, yesterday, I woke up in the morning and first thing I did was text my manager, 'Do it, now.' and that's how it was simply released, I felt convenient, enthusiastic and inspired, and so it was a go."

Madonna has signed a singles deal with Sire after Mark Kamins, a DJ, heard Madonna's amateur songs and arranged a meeting between Madonna and Sire Records founder Seymour Stein, where she released her debut single "Everybody" which failed to enter the official Billboard Hot 100 chart but appeared on the dance charts. Since then, Madonna released 12 studio albums and sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records.

Nonetheless, this branch of her career is supported by Rebuilt Records, a new record label. Madonna's neighbor artists are the likes of Australian pop princess Kylie Minogue, this caused the rumors regarded the premonition of a future collaboration between the two divas.

Madonna is known for reinventing both her music and image, and for retaining a standard of autonomy within the recording industry, so it must be a challenge to reinvent your embodiment once again.

"Reinventing myself is my hobby, it's my passion. It's the way I express my bright sentiments throughout the years and every bit of my life, so how can I not love it?"

I had the permission to tour the mansion, as I walk around the house I see inspiration everywhere, art pieces, sculptures, colors, musical instrumentals and that special exhilarating ambience. I notice influences also came to her from the art world, Madonna is also a collector of Tamara de Lempicka's Art Deco paintings and has included them in her music videos and tours so it all makes sense.

I ask Madonna, "You had a surprise release for your single, will you do the same for your new album?," she replied "The album is finished as well and I'm not one hundred percent sure about a specific release date but I won't be releasing it surprisingly, I just want to pick the right date."

"How do you feel about the album?" I asked her, "I feel genuinely tremendous towards it, it perfectly covers the state of my current life yet it is still enjoyable and gratifying from my point of view. It is the celebration of my life and how far I've come, it's personal, pleasing.. entertaining and different" she said.
"How was it working with new producers like Avicii?" I said, "Avicii was very appealing to me when I first heard one of his productions, he has that raw yet electrifying factor that not so many people embrace. He brings something new and creative everytime we're in the studio and it was very delightful to witness that again, it's just chemistry in the studio." she answered.

"Are you planning to work with him again?" I asked, "Definitely, I would love to work with him again and produce new tracks. All the tracks he did for the album are my favorites so I will absolutely work with him again" she responded.

Guest whatatramp

Madonna is known for reinventing both her music and image, and for retaining a standard of autonomy within the recording industry, so it must be a challenge to reinvent your embodiment once again.

"Reinventing myself is my hobby, it's my passion. It's the way I express my bright sentiments throughout the years and every bit of my life, so how can I not love it?"

:rotfl:

Well I've just downloaded the 'single' from my imaginary itunes !