Madonna Is A Servant Of SATAN

Sloane

:hornybig:

Madonna is a servant of Satan and you are all gay demons

(not me cuz I have renounced her in light of this)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

When I was in Poland for her concert I bought a magazine which reported how Polish exorcists were asking folks to pray that her show did not happen. That's priceless.

If you play Act of Contrition backwards you get Like A Prayer :)

If you play Bon Jovi or Poison vinyl backwards it sounds way better than going forwards.

When did this Madonna/ Satan shit start?

From what i read on internet it all started because of the Like A Prayer controversy... i also read Justify My Love was deemed Satanic as well because of the The Beast Within remix..

There was a story a couple of years ago about Madonna 'ditching Kaballah for Opus Dei'. It was after this that she seemed to go into overdrive on being a parody of the transgressive Madonna. But that's becoming more blatant across the industry -it's not just a Madonna thing. I'll be honest, I don't like her flipping the bird at the cross; it doesn't sit well with me.

On the other hand, she always wears her cross now.

There was a story a couple of years ago about Madonna 'ditching Kaballah for Opus Dei'. It was after this that she seemed to go into overdrive on being a parody of the transgressive Madonna. But that's becoming more blatant across the industry -it's not just a Madonna thing. I'll be honest, I don't like her flipping the bird at the cross; it doesn't sit well with me.

hmm.. i never really thought of it but flipping the bird to catholic symbols is indeed a bit strange. im not for the church or god but ive never showed my middle finger to anything related to god/jesus and religion. i would think it's letting out bad energy or something. she believes in god so now that i think about it.. it's weird that she did that.

not that she's a satan worshipper or whatever of course :lmao: but has she ever showed her finger to the catholic church before the MDNA tour? i don't think so.

giphy.gif