Madonna At MJ's Dangerous Tour

horn

Guest Rachelle of London

Didn't M and MJs crew both attend each other's shows. I bet some of the dancers and musicians knew each other

Yes there was already a thread about this and I'm sure we saw a pic or footage of her looking unimpressed.

Yes, I remember that. I think it was the same clip too. But yes, it's her Girlie Show 'Holiday' jacket. She goes to lots of people's concerts and I can imagine her going to MJ's to check out the competition and enjoy the show. I doubt Michael went to many other artists. He had the ego to think he was the best even though he broke out the same moves every show.

I don't think there was any bitterness after 'In The Closet' project folded. It just wasn't right for both of them. No reason to bear any malice and everyone knew by then he wasn't the sanest person on the block.

Heal The World is a dreadful song and was his biggest hit for a while in the UK

Guest Pud Whacker

Why is this still being questioned? It was confirmed months (if not years) ago and about 100 times in this thread.

My God some people are really proper and genuine IDIOTS in this forum. Arguing for the sake of it, or simply too stupid.

It's her, now shut the fuck up.

:clap:

Guest Pud Whacker

For fucks sake, it's her lol

Listen to me and Pud, we know our classic M shit

:thumbsup:

i just cant with some of these people!!! :rotfl:

My God some people are really proper and genuine IDIOTS in this forum. Arguing for the sake of it, or simply too stupid.

It's her, now shut the fuck up.

This happens on most forums. It's very irritating.

Really. Melodramatic, pandering, sappy, exploitive, corny, cringeworthy, etc. -MJ's ballads make my eyes roll & my stomach turn.

That's a pretty sweeping generalization considering he had plenty that were not the sappy, sentimental socially conscious 'anthems'...

Never Can Say Goodbye

I Can't Help It

It's The Falling In Love

She's Out Of My Life

The Lady In My Life

Liberian Girl

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Who Is It

Stranger In Moscow

Break Of Dawn

Butterflies

Never Can Say Goodbye

I Can't Help It

It's The Falling In Love

She's Out Of My Life

The Lady In My Life

Liberian Girl

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Who Is It

Stranger In Moscow

Break If Dawn

Butterflies

UGH. :wow:

Lol @ some people (except Isaac tho as he's at least being humorous) starting hate sprees against MJ everytime his name appears here somewhere! :rotfl:

And yes, it's her as the very first member to have posted in this thread already said. Why does this thread have 4 pages when the first post already answers the thread starter's question? Mess. :lmao:

Lol @ some people (except Isaac tho as he's at least being humorous) starting hate sprees against MJ everytime his name appears here somewhere! :rotfl:

And yes, it's her as the very first member to have posted in this thread already said. Why does this thread have 4 pages when the first post already answers the thread starter's question? Mess. :lmao:

:rotfl:

The MJ threads usually end up going the same way as all the others - praise from 2-3 people followed by the usual detractors who say he was a one trick pony that never evolved. ...and what MJ thread wouldn't be complete without the allegations, pedophilia, plastic surgery, drugs and skin bleaching nonsense?

Nothing ever changes.

:rotfl:

The MJ threads usually end up going the same way as all the others - praise from 2-3 people followed by the usual detractors who say he was a one trick pony that never evolved. ...and what MJ thread wouldn't be complete without the allegations, pedophilia, plastic surgery, drugs and skin bleaching nonsense?

Nothing ever changes.

Bingo. You both nailed it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course it's her. People still questioning it, "no, it's not her...it's a decoy".... WTF? :lmao: