November 11, 1993

M's Girlie Show tour schedule:

Mexico City - Mexico - Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez

November 10, 1993

November 12, 1993

November 13, 1993

This could be the 9th Nov show.

Guest bluejean

Yes there was already a thread about this and I'm sure we saw a pic or footage of her looking unimpressed.

Doubt it's her to be honest.. let's not forget how huge Madonna was in those days and so many girls dressed and acted like her and copied her.. Doesn't she usually stay in hotels and keep quiet when she's on tour? And why would she go to someone's concert when she's on the road herself? My instincts say she'd rather stay away from crowded places.

Also, she never mentioned anything when she gave that passionate speech at the MTV Video Music Awards.. besides, their friendship went kind of cold after their Oscar date in 1991. Can't see why she would want to go to one of his concerts when she did not appreciate him that much at the time.

Doubt it's her to be honest.. let's not forget how huge Madonna was in those days and so many girls dressed and acted like her and copied her.. Doesn't she usually stay in hotels and keep quiet when she's on tour? And why would she go to someone's concert when she's on the road herself? My instincts say she'd rather stay away from crowded places.

Also, she never mentioned anything when she gave that passionate speech at the MTV Video Music Awards.. besides, their friendship went kind of cold after their Oscar date in 1991. Can't see why she would want to go to one of his concerts when she did not appreciate him that much at the time.

:doodlemanson:

I don't think it's her!

MJ never went to one of her shows and she knew he never would.....so I doubt she would go to one of his!

Plus in 1993 the press would of been all over this....or someone somewhere would of known she attended!

Edited by Confessit

I don't think it's her..the shape of the face is different looking at the close-up..which lasts only few milliseconds :laugh:

Why are people saying that she would never go to a Michael concert? She was a fellow professional...even if they had differences after 1991.

If she felt so badly about him, I doubt she would have ever showed up for that VMAs speech, let alone add the tribute to S&S 09 (and constantly play his music before and after showtime), or even say, genuinely, that she wasn't going to pass judgement and that it felt like exploitation during the whole Martin Bashir scandal.

We all know after the early 90s they had their differences (particularly on his part). They certainly may not have seen eye to eye, and she had her (fair) criticisms (and certainly not all his songs were probably to her taste - as evident in the video above)...but overall, she has pretty much always respected his work... and has had plenty of opportunities to truly shade him, and yet she's never taken them. That says it all to me. Why people keep trying to project this narrative that "Madonna hated Michael (and his work)" is kind of tired...

Come on of course it's her, why the hell would so many people turn they back on the stage to wave and look at that girl. It's 100% her. same haircut and same city at same moment than she was, with a big bodyguard next to her etc...No doubt about it it's her.

Look, all those people don't even look at the stage :

1405868711-fgfggf.jpg

Didn't she use several decoys when she went to South America for the first time (Girlie Show '93)? How do we know she's not a look-alike? Her facial expression doesn't do it for me... sorry.

She wouldn't go to a big concert just like that.. with no sunglasses or a hat or something to cover her face.

I still believe it's not her, guys.