Imagery, artwork, photo-shoot... aka Madonna 2014/2015 reinvention MOTHERFUCKERS

What do we think?

That photo of her with the angel wings on her head which leaked a few months ago... well... Mert has now got a pic of a model with that head-dress for VOGUE August issue on his Instagram.... HMMM..

Yes. And I think the Harper's Bazaar look and the jewlery she wears when "cleaning" her bathroom via instagram is a hint as to what the next re-invention is...

Im ALL for a complete reinvention for this new album era.

Her creative juices are flowing....the magazine shoots this summer were incredible....she's playing with her looks again....

Plus I think she's done a few "secret" shoots over the summer....

Not long now for a video shoot and I can't wait!

Has anyone else noticed that she's been really quiet on IG lately? Her last new pictures of herself are from June 25th, almost three weeks ago. And we all know how Madonna likes the selfies...

I think she's majorly gearing up for a new look and staying quiet in the meantime.

Im ALL for a complete reinvention for this new album era.

Her creative juices are flowing....the magazine shoots this summer were incredible....she's playing with her looks again....

Not long now for a video shoot and I can't wait!

Yeah, it's all so exciting! Can't wait either for this new era to start.

Guest whatatramp

you're really grasping at air with that one :chuckle:

Well that picture with te gold feathers in her hair has never been revealed?

Plus there's all the motorcycle pics from the Vogue shoot I think will be used for album promo....

And then there the inevitable album

Photoshoot....

Has anyone else noticed that she's been really quiet on IG lately? Her last new pictures of herself are from June 25th, almost three weeks ago. And we all know how Madonna likes the selfies...

THIS. Have there been any pap pics of her out and about since July 7 (jury duty)?

I know she's still posting but like you said, no new pics. Maybe something's brewing...

I know a new look is easily accomplished with wigs, and I'm not opposed to her using them for an effective quick change, but one thing I've loved about Madonna's image overhauls over the years is that (even when they're over the top) there's an organic quality to them. She was Breathless. She was Dita. She was the earth mother of ROL. She was a cowgirl. She was disco roller girl Farrah.

I would love to see her really going for something new and owning it.

She's never recycled a magazine shoot for an album era before, so I don't see her doing so now. I don't think All the luomo vogue and V mag images will be part of this era, unless it's for the tour book. At least, I hope we get something new. It depends on the music I guess.

Guest bluejean

madonna-instagram-new-album-done.jpg

10533030_259618940898590_1284874534_n.jp

They were most likely going over themes when she was playing bits of the album for them.

Or maybe they were watching Kylie's Aphrodite tour on DVD and reenacting their favourite bits?

Guest bluejean

In all seriousness though that headpiece would be amazing in the album promo. Especially when you connect it to the lyrics of Messiah.

No fringe / bangs please. No no no.

Maybe a return to the TRUE BLUE gamine look??

I agree about the bangs, but there's no way that she could go back to the true blue look. I hate to say it, but she's too old for that to not look age appropriate now. I think the shortest hair she can pull off would be express yourself video.

I wish she'd go brown/black for the album cover. I know she was for American Life but we all know how that turned out - she went back to blond in the blink of an eye.

True but she did the same thing with Like a Prayer.

I'd love her to do something "drastic" again, but I do believe the major reinventions are behind her now.

For 2 reasons, she's too old so would never cut her hair off again as it would age her overnight and 2, she's done it all!

True but she did the same thing with Like a Prayer.

But everybody still remembers Browndonna from the LAP video. It's an iconic look! On the other hand nobody except the hardcore fans remember that she went brown for AL because she pulled the fantastic video and wore a stupid cap in the flag video so nobody saw her hair color anyway.

Oh dear, here we are again, discussing her hair. :laugh: M please give us some news!!