How about a live version of this on the next tour?

MPowered

https://soundcloud.com/guyomremixes/madonna-over-and-over-guyoms-reaching-the-rock-remix

You have NO fucking idea about how long I've been waiting for someone to do a rock remix of this, in my eyes, Madonna classic. I adore this song so much and think it's one of those songs that just work live. So energetic and addictive!

What do you think? Would you be here for a rock version of this on one of her next tours?

When I first got into Madonna I assumed Over and Over had been a single since it sounded like an obvious hit.

Me too!! I'm surprised it never got released as a proper single. Over and Over and LDLHA were released as promotional singles, right? I'm pretty sure they didn't get released as proper singles, because of the Vision Quest songs and Into the Groove.

Physical Attraction in a rock version is blasphemy.

But this would work! Only thing is, the crow will b out in full flyte... :lol:

The stayed during Candy Shop. They will definiteley stay for an 80's classic like Over and Over.

I don't understand what ur saying.

You said that the crowd will "b out in flyte tyme". I assumed that you were saying that the crowd won't be here for a song like Over and Over and leave during the performance. (I'm not a native speaker, sorry if I got that wrong...)

You said that the crowd will "b out in flyte tyme". I assumed that you were saying that the crowd won't be here for a song like Over and Over and leave during the performance. (I'm not a native speaker, sorry if I got that wrong...)

:lol: I'm not a native speaker either...but I said 'crow' :rotfl: as in the crow voice...like when she did Borderline on guitar :fag:

:lol: I'm not a native speaker either...but I said 'crow' :rotfl: as in the crow voice...like when she did Borderline on guitar :fag:

Ohhhhh hahah How could I get that wrong, lol? Well, kinda late but I definitely agree. A performance of O&O would most likely be crowtastic. :fag:

I wouldn't mind to see a rock version of "Over and over". I think the original song has a lot of energy and a rock versión would make it even "stronger".

About "Physical attraction" I can't imagine a rock versión. I think that the song is too sensual for that and something slowly would be better for that. Maybe a medley with "Love spent"... "You say that you need my love / But you're wanting my MONEY, I don't mind" :p

Over and Over was the first song she wrote wasn't it? According to Dan Gilroy anyway. It was originally in a rock incarnation and sounds similar to the song that ended up on LAV. Can't find that brief clip of it on a 10 minute thing that quotes her R&R HOF speech.