Madonna Turns Up For Jury Duty, then is released because she was a distraction

markm

:lmao: she just ooooozes charisma from just walking to jury duty, she still has that i dont give a fuck attitude which is what has made her fascinating for over 30 years. so cool.

I was like, "she looks like the receptionist from Ally McBeal" but your idea is funnier! :lol:

its Jenna Maroney! anyone watch 30Rock?

6706208.jpeg

She'll always be Elaine to me :voiceofreason:

Same here. She was my favourite character on Ally Mcbeal. Remember her face bra. :lmao: I used to love it when she would get up and sing her heart out at the bar. She really was a great singer too. :laugh: I also loved John Cage although he could be a bit annoying at times. To top it off, Jane Krakowski is a huge Madonna fan. She once said that Madonna was possibly the most talented woman in the world and she would love to meet her.

Same here. She was my favourite character on Ally Mcbeal. Remember her face bra. :lmao: I used to love it when she would get up and sing her heart out at the bar. She really was a great singer too. :laugh: I also loved John Cage although he could be a bit annoying at times. To top it off, Jane Krakowski is a huge Madonna fan. She once said that Madonna was possibly the most talented woman in the world and she would love to meet he

from 30 rock:

Liz Lemon: You can try to fight getting older. You can be like Madonna and cling to youth. Or you can be like Meryl Streep and embrace your age with elegance.

Jenna: So you're saying it's a choice? Between the dignity of middle age and the illusion of youth.

Lemon: Two paths -- Meryl Streep...or Madonna.

Jenna: Very well. I will emulate my acting inspiration. A woman of profound poise, whose career is what we all aspire to--

Lemon: Okay, this build-up is making me nervous.

Jenna: ...a woman whose feminine grace and normal outfits are an inspiration--

Lemon: Just say who it is, and I'll feel better.

Jenna: ...someone whose very name stands for enduring beauty and the wonder of womanhood!

Lemon: Please don't say--

Jenna: Madonna!

from 30 rock:

Liz Lemon: You can try to fight getting older. You can be like Madonna and cling to youth. Or you can be like Meryl Streep and embrace your age with elegance.

Jenna: So you're saying it's a choice? Between the dignity of middle age and the illusion of youth.

Lemon: Two paths -- Meryl Streep...or Madonna.

Jenna: Very well. I will emulate my acting inspiration. A woman of profound poise, whose career is what we all aspire to--

Lemon: Okay, this build-up is making me nervous.

Jenna: ...a woman whose feminine grace and normal outfits are an inspiration--

Lemon: Just say who it is, and I'll feel better.

Jenna: ...someone whose very name stands for enduring beauty and the wonder of womanhood!

Lemon: Please don't say--

Jenna: Madonna!

It's pretty funny though

I could understand where it's coming from

but these bitches shouldn't talk lets see how they age

It's pretty funny though

I could understand where it's coming from

but these bitches shouldn't talk lets see how they age

I always say that. I cant stand anonymous haters in the comments section of a blog "she's an old hag"...

its like really? an old hag? can we please see a picture of you?

but people love to shit on other people at ANY opportunity...famous or not

I'm surprised security allowed that woman to get so close

Madonna didn't seem to pay any attention to her

kinda rude lol

megastars really need just to keep on moving in situations like this... the moment they stop, crowds immediately pile up and all hell will break lose for the guards... :)

The local metro paper here is saying how she gets unfair treatment and quoting ordinary folk whom are obviously pissed off they have to sit around doing jury duty.

Interestingly, the paper recalled stars that fulfilled jury duty and were assigned a case. Mel Gibson apparently sat all day with the common folk waiting for his name to be called. :rotfl:

The local metro paper here is saying how she gets unfair treatment and quoting ordinary folk whom are obviously pissed off they have to sit around doing jury duty.

Interestingly, the paper recalled stars that fulfilled jury duty and were assigned a case. Mel Gibson apparently sat all day with the common folk waiting for his name to be called. :rotfl:

Jacket, was that MX ? I have not seen one for ages as never catch the train to work now. Kind of miss reading them. :laugh: