Like a Prayer vs Revolver

Pressston

Like a Prayer vs Revolver  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Like a Prayer vs Revolver

• Like a Prayer
    • Revolver

Why? It's like comparing apples and oranges. Two very different songs recored with very different intentions and different moods.

Jacket, just saw the other thread to vote for Beautiful Killer or Stranger and realized that you suggested this thread. :lmao: You and Pressston make a great team indeed. :inlove::inlove:

url1.gif

Although I know this poll is a well-intentioned joke, I actually do like "Revolver". Not more than the majestic crown jewel of "Like A Prayer" but it's still a fun gem. I wish it had been a full-blown single with a video.

Revolver is one of her worst song so it should win !!!! LOL

Although I know this poll is a well-intentioned joke, I actually do like "Revolver". Not more than the majestic crown jewel of "Like A Prayer" but it's still a fun gem. I wish it had been a full-blown single with a video.

:order:

Jacket, just saw the other thread to vote for Beautiful Killer or Stranger and realized that you suggested this thread. :lmao: You and Pressston make a great team indeed. :inlove::inlove:

:lol:

On a more serious note, what happened to Revolver's production? they made Madonna sound like a robotic chipmunk..

I remember being thrilled when I heard the demo on YouTube, but the final result was disappointing.

Revolver made me appreciate Justify & Rescue Me even more, if that's possible.

I actually love Revolver too. The MDNA performance is life!

:order:

:order: to you too!

url1.gif

:lmao: Jacket, how I love your Britney Gifs.

Here is one that depicts how you and your partner in crime and fun Pressston should embrace when you meet - either in Australia or France. The Question is who will be Britney and who will be Madonna ? :laugh:

giphy.gif