Will there be a Michael Jackson reference on the new album?

It is Madonna and that she went to that show is very old news and that's why the camera turned that direction, because SHE WAS THERE and she also said once, she went to a Dangerous Tour show in Mexico where Michael used a body double during part of the show and how shocked she was about that.

It is Madonna and that she went to that show is very old news and that's why the camera turned that direction, because SHE WAS THERE and she also said once, she went to a Dangerous Tour show in Mexico where Michael used a body double during part of the show and how shocked she was about that.

Yes I remember that!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there is anything planned. I think she just misses him. She wanted to nail him too.

• 3 weeks later...

I think there will be. Let's face it the MJ estate are desperate for money (for the eye watering debts) and noteriety (to keep him in the charts) and she can give them both. I think they (the estate) have gave in to allowing her to use the duets from 91 for this reason, and this works in her favour. It's right he didn't like her though and people will criticise her as trying to group up MJ's abandoned fans! It would be good to hear, but I wouldn't be bothered if it didn't happen either.

• 3 weeks later...