New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

So the first ever mention of "Messiah" was on 19 May wasn't it?

Which makes me think the subsequent post about "waiting for this door to open for so long" being followed by the "Messiah" score and snippet means something.

He has not gotten bigger since working with her.

He was a massive producer/songwriter long before working with Madonna. He was past his peak when he worked with Madonna. He has had a recent resurge as a producer and is also having his biggest success ever as a solo artist. It's nothing to do with Madonna.

Yeah, both Pharrell and Timbaland were pretty played out when Madonna worked with them. No one could have imagined the triple success of Blurred Lines, Get Lucky, and Happy. I agree that it has nothing to do with Madonna. If radio had played Give It 2 Me instead of ignoring it, it would have been a hit as well. If a good song gets airplay, it becomes a hit. If a good song doesn't get airplay, it doesn't become a hit.

I didn't mean it was because of Madonna.

I just meant I couldn't think of another example where a producer had worked with her and then had major hits with other artists afterwards.

And I know Pharrell had been around a long time, but I would definitely say his career is at its peak right now. Two of the biggest hits of last year, the biggest of this year, etc. Maybe I definitely prefer his newer work to his earlier work.

1. Rebel Heart

2. Art for Freedom

3. Revolution of Love

4. I Can't Wait

5. Iconic

6. Inside Out

7. Holy Water

8. Living for Love

9. Unapologetic (Bitch, I'm Madonna)

10. Blood Moon

11. On Eagle's Wings

12. Messiah

Diplo said...'i met her because of her children'

...i asked if he dj'ed at roccos birthday party or if she stole mercys ipod to find someone to work with...but i was obviously joking about the clowns...madonna stopped working with clowns in the 90's

While maintaining clowns amongst her fan base.

What is this?

I mean, mmmmmmm and give yourself to me is obviously from Frozen but it still got me scratching my head. lol

OMG this is so funny and the captions must have been written by somebody who doesn't have English as their first language. :rotfl:

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I definitely think M is leaving clues with her Instagram posts lately. In the newest pic together with MJ, you can see him whispering something to her. I think this might symbolize a secret is gonna be revealed soon, most likely a music related project. Since you can only see M from the back though, I assume this means M is not going to reveal at first that she's the one behind this project. I think we might be looking at a scenario where a band or some kind of indie artist is going to announce their new album until it's revealed that it's actually Madonna's! What do you guys think? I believe we might be on to something!

OMG he looks just like Guy Ritchie, has anyone got a dick pic x 363727282

:lmao: At the gays getting on you because they what a piece of Diplo. The equivalent of women being 'disappointed' that George Michael turned out to be gay. :rotfl:

:dead:

I've mentioned him ONCE before when I agreed with Kim. I don't despise the man at all. He's produced some of my favourite tracks for some of my fave artists including Beyoncé. When it was announced she was working with him I was one of few people on here that didn't go into a meltdown and was looking forward to it.

So I said he has a big ego, is that a bloody crime?

Jeez. I didn't know we all had to agree on here. When did I sign up to sheep nation? Bloody ridiculous

Sheepnation. :lmao: I bet there's an actual sheep appreciation website somewhere.

What in the actual?

When have I EVER said Im not looking forward to the music? I've been a "fan"of Diplo for years. I've even seen him play twice. I won't be back pedalling at all when the musics released.

This is so ridiculous.

I do apologise for saying he has a big ego and stating that he's dissed M in the past. :lmao:

I actually specifically remember you praising Diplo in a thread with me and Isaac (when he was still Harris) like two or three years ago. So I can verify this. I think any reasonable person would be able to see that you're not being a Debbie downer.

i just read the interview and the guy didnt say anything wrong :p. he obviously meant that he did some extra research on her. obviously he knows who she is but he probably just wasnt that into her music or isnt that into that kind of pop world in general. if i'd be a producer and bono would ask me to work with him i'd have to google him and u2 as well. doesnt mean i dont know U2. its just not my world. not my interest. i dont think he really had an opinion about her before working with her. he hears a song (like GMAYL), doesnt like it, and reacts on twitter like they all do. that's it. he probably doesnt even remember what he said anymore. but i dont think you have to take everything he says so literally. i know he is known to talk shit about other artists but again.. it's not hate. it's not that serious. he compliments her now after working with her and is really posotive about her so the time they spent together must have been good. he also talked about projects in july.. maybe the song will come in july? or they're working together again in july.. not sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong or are you one of those people that enjoys being nosey and supporting fights/stirring the shit while not being entirely involved in the drama yourself? It just very much comes across like that's your thing.

Yes Suedey. It's not like YOU would never repeat a joke.

REPEATING A JOKE? I thought she died. :dead:

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I definitely think M is leaving clues with her Instagram posts lately. In the newest pic together with MJ, you can see him whispering something in her. I think this might symbolize a secret is gonna be revealed soon, most likely a music related project. Since you can only see M from the back though, I assume this means M is not going to reveal at first that she's the one behind this project. I think we might be looking at a scenario where a band or some kind of indie artist is going to announce their new album until it's revealed that it's actually Madonna's! What do you guys think? I believe we might be on to something!

I think I want some of whatever you're having. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I think I want some of whatever you're having. :rotfl:

I know right. I read that and was like.... How did they get THAT from THAT? :lmao:

It could be some sort of "clue" but it also could be nothing. She may just be thinking about him cos he's had new music out. Maybe Rocco is playing him.

There was also the Tupac photo. Maybe she's fucking ghosts again like in Supernatural?

Don't you laugh guys! I heard DrownedMadonna too is going to confirm there is a 'very exciting, unexpected project' on the way. M's signs do not lie!

I know right. I read that and was like.... How did they get THAT from THAT? :lmao:

It could be some sort of "clue" but it also could be nothing. She may just be thinking about him cos he's had new music out. Maybe Rocco is playing him.

There was also the Tupac photo. Maybe she's fucking ghosts again like in Supernatural?

I think Nonoka was doing sarcasm but seemed a little too serious. :lmao: Maybe she's reworked keep it in the closet.

Guest bluejean

I wonder what her lyrics were? I get the impression she thought it was going to be his coming out song :lmao:

Wasn't there some story about how she forced his hand onto her breast and he just froze in fear? :lmao:

1. Rebel Heart

2. Art for Freedom

3. Revolution of Love

4. I Can't Wait

5. Iconic

6. Inside Out

7. Holy Water

8. Living for Love

9. Unapologetic (Bitch, I'm Madonna)

10. Blood Moon

11. On Eagle's Wings

12. Messiah

Damn!

:rant:

She's removed the Feat. Olga song again! This is just like the MDNA deluxe track swapping around. Don't tell me it's just b-side material now!

A duet with MJ would be really cool...

Fuck no.

Should win the dumbest thread of the year.

It's just insane.

no that's taken by the billboard clip discussion

I love MNation so much. :lmao:

Correct me if I'm wrong or are you one of those people that enjoys being nosey and supporting fights/stirring the shit while not being entirely involved in the drama yourself? It just very much comes across like that's your thing.

:huh:

and even if I was, how is that your problem and why bring it up in a topic about madonna's new album?

:huh:

and even if I was, how is that your problem and why bring it up in a topic about madonna's new album?

It's not a problem. I don't bring problems I bring solutions. Why did you bring up U2? Pretty sure they're not on the new album. I love it when people use the "off topic" response. Second best argument attempt ever after "Madonna said this in this year and it disagrees with what you say and I only do what Madonna tells me to so you're wrong".

It's not a problem. I don't bring problems I bring solutions. Why did you bring up U2? Pretty sure they're not on the new album. I love it when people use the "off topic" response. Second best argument attempt ever after "Madonna said this in this year and it disagrees with what you say and I only do what Madonna tells me to so you're wrong".

but it is off topic. I made a post about a diplo interview and you replied by writing yet another psychological analysis about me. (yes. another. this isn't the first time.)

anyway if you want to analyse other members you got a whole forum in the Lounge to do that.

Well, you've come to the right place. Just wanted to show support. :blush:

I appreciate it, thank you my love.

OMG this thread is making me so happy and distracted. Please keep it up Hahahaha

I love you all so much :rotfl: