10. Veni Vidi Vici

Bonus tracks [deluxe edition]

1. Special Dog (The Olga Song)

2. The Naaaaaa Song

3. Art for Freedom

4. Rebel Heart (Disclosure Remix)

5. Messiah (Diplo Remix)

6. Unapologetic (Avicii Remix)

This is seriously epic, exactly the kind of sound i wanted to hear from her :wow:

This is probably not a good idea to get too excited yet but i can't help it! It's too beautiful :wow:

Could Messiah be Madonna poking fun at Mariah's Elusive Chanteuse? Becuase the whale's latest release is a mess.

I don't think Madonna cares about Mimi. She probably doesn't even know she has an album out

Could Messiah be Madonna poking fun at Mariah's Elusive Chanteuse? Becuase the whale's latest release is a mess.

Oh please, as if Madonna would care enough about Mariah to ever think about it :lol:

PS: both Zdarlight and vocalism beat me to it :lol:

What if this Messiah is part of the Art for Freedom. Remember that Arianne Phillips posted that IG "to be revealed" (Burqa pic)

This could possibly be for Art for Freedom. And her last IG was related for Art for Freedom, you all think?

Wow it sounds stunning!

Now I'm excited! It's a killer song title aswell....and not one that belongs to a frivolous dance album nither!

I think we are very close to official confirmation now of the first single and album.

Yeah, this Messiah thing is kind of confusing. I hope it's not related to Art for Freedom, it's a nice project but she should be more focused in the new album.

And who is the producer? Diplo is in Brazil and Avicii is touring, so it has to be another one.

^ But to what extent? I imagine the themes she'll be exploring will be related to freedom of expression and justice, because that's what's on her mind...

Yeah, this Messiah thing is kind of confusing. I hope it's not related to Art for Freedom, it's a nice project but she should be more focused in the new album.

And who is the producer? Diplo is in Brazil and Avicii is touring, so it has to be another one.

I can't imagine those strings on a Diplo track anyway. I don't think the producer needs to be present for the recording of the live strings. And so many things are done virtually online these days. But I feel like this might indeed be for something other than the album. If it's for #artforfreedom, that's cool, I'm glad she hasn't abandoned it, but this whole campaign hasn't really gotten much mainstream attention or actually achieved anything of importance yet has it? I mean that with genuine curiosity, not to be snarky.

And also that Burqa not making the cut (Arianne Phillips) I just have a feeling that something controversial is coming up, a religious theme and it's for Art for Freedom.

incredibly impressive, considering all of those string sounds could be created via computer/synthesizers yet she has chosen to commission a

group of live musicians.

QUEEN. bow down bitches.

I also have a feeling that Messiah is not a song for the new album, but a part of another project related to ArtForFreedom or something else.

Get on with the program people! The new album will be related to Art for Freedom. It was said in the L'Uomo Vogue article.

whats wrong with all those people? they are talking here every day but they dont reed anythnig.... :smug: ofcours it will be related...

all post mdna era will take for sure new direction....i think we are done with M DNA with mdna...it sumes all her career and she ll stard something new and that new thing is conected with secret project...love revolution and so on....it is a new concept