New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

I'm pretty sure Mert & Marcus also wrote they are listening to Madonna's new album sung by Lourdes… What a pile of bullshit by Popjustice…

There was a rumor about an orchestra earlier this year but I don't remember where it came from.

This is so exciting and it definitely means the album is going to be epic. I think we are looking at something really different from what any of us expected!

If you guys remember Arianna Phillips just posted a picture talking about fittings and Madonna was in a burqa, saying "all will be revealed soon." I imagine that had something to do with Messiah based off the religious themes

What if she drops this on the 4th?

Ok so who's album on itunes is out 31st of August? If messiah is the first single surely the time frame for the album would be about write? That means a whole month of new single then wham, Album for the start of autumn. Now in excited. I think we will be smoking in this shit SOON!.

Madonna Teases New Song 'Messiah'

Madonna has given fans a tantalizing glimpse of new material by posting a picture of the sheet music for a new song, entitled "Messiah" on Instagram.

The image was accompanied by the caption "Coming soon........#promise #keep#sorceress#deep"

Soon after, the singer posted a video on her official Instagram account of a classical orchestra performing in a recording studio.

Its caption reads: "Magic makes the people come together yaaaaaaaasssssssssss. #messiah"

Date! Time! Place please we can listen to erotica whilst going deeper and deeper im a bad girl when this girl goes wild! Its human nature for what it feels like for a girl then don't tell me to stop whilst jumping into the groove of what could be something amazing! Ok i think I'm done already Absolutelynoregrets!X.

I love the sound. It reminds me a cross between "Frozen" and "Isaac." The title makes me think it will be closer to the latter. Either way, I doubt this will be the first single. I think she's just teasing about an album track. She probably doesn't know what the lead single will be yet. You know how she is.

Me. I am messiah

:lmao: :lmao: that's exactly what i thought too hahahaha. the rerelease of mimi's album should now be called me. i am messriah.

What if the ‘Madonna’ album isn’t what we think it is?

Posted by Popjustice on Jul 02 2014, 12:32

WARNING: Please be aware that reading the following text may result in heart palpitations, a sense of heightened anxiety and general online mayhem. Popjustice can accept no liability for harm caused to individuals or their property as a result of the perception-altering concepts proposed in this article.

So. Madonna has been in the studio. This is fact. As it happens, she’s been in several recording studios. An album is being made.

But.

What if Madonna’s studio adventures were not quite what we were allowing ourselves to believe?

What if it was true that Madonna had been in the studio working on music, and what if it’s also true that Madonna may have been recording some tracks for herself, but what if most of that material was for a different girl?

What if Madonna was taking an extremely hands on role in executive producing an album for someone else?

What if Madonna was on the verge of helping to launch a new artist?

What if that artist was directly connected to Madonna?

What if the song Diplo mentioned – ‘Bitch, I’m Madonna’ – was actually performed not by Madonna, but by one of the few other people on the planet who could conceivably pull off such a song title?

What if Diplo’s statement that “I met Madonna because of her kids” is quite a significant clue?

WHAT IF LOURDES IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE OUT OF NOWHERE AS THE GREATEST POPSTAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN?

We’ll just leave that thought there.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/what-if-the-madonna-album-isnt-what-we-think-it-is/128783/#ixzz36JHPeusX

Follow us: @Popjustice on Twitter | popjustice on Facebook

If this happens, i think there will be MASS SUICIDES all over the world. :chuckle:

Imagine waiting for a Madonna album and getting some Lourdes junk instead? hahahaha