New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

I think 'Bitch, I am Madonna' [if that is a title] is bloody awful. Madonna works best when she is being head and shoulders above the rest, not lowering herself to telling us. I'm one of those who is hoping for something with depth, substance, and a little maturity, and 'Bitch, I am Madonna' does not speak to any of these. It's negative, defensive, infantile, and not even ironically or humorously do I think it works... and it's clunky as a title. I hope to be proved wrong [i actually hope its a novelty bit of trash that's left in the vaults], but if this is true, as a early bit of info on the new album, I'm immediately lowering my expectations and readying myself for the worst.

imagine a track titled 'Bitch, I'm Madonna' on Like A Prayer, or Ray of Light? i can't even fathom the thought...

i think its tacky and juvenile....however...it could be a baggin track. most likely, the name will change or not show up at all...except for on you tube...

It has been confirmed in V magazine that her album will focus around her artforfreedom project.

So no, bitch I am madonna will not be on the album. Diplo is known for his wit on his tweets.

She will make sure the album is flawless and I have huge faith the album will be critically acclaimed.

Omg all this drama over the title. We already got Gang bang for christs sake. If she's going to be having more fun album after album, let her.

God, I honestly don't think any ray of light, confessions or like a prayer is happening again. Things have changed. M is constantly moving forward and lately she's been very playful. I bet the album will be great and I bet that song will be on it. Watch! Let's just get over it now and move on. Let's wait to hear it before making judgements.

Bunch of dumbasses judging a track before you even hear it and basing those judgements solely off a title.

How does anyone know what this song is about theme wise or even the upcoming era.? You guys have no idea what Madonna instends to say.

Of course a more political, angry, dance/house, urban album isn't going to be like Ray of Light. That was obvious when were told the main producers. However that does not imply the album will be trite, or that it doesn't have any depth.

Bitch…I am Madonna ?

Sounds like I Don't Give A… Part 2

Which is what every Madonna fan wants for the new album… said no one ever!

I hope they are just trolling, it's time to be all that we know she can on this new album… bring it woman!

Guest Rachelle of London

Bitch I'm Madonna makes me wanna wear shorts, carry a boom box and have my hair in curls!

Diplo said...'i met her because of her children'

...i asked if he dj'ed at roccos birthday party or if she stole mercys ipod to find someone to work with...but i was obviously joking about the clowns...madonna stopped working with clowns in the 90's

Even when you try to be funny you're so dumb.

Even when you try to be funny you're so dumb.

that's fucking rude. FUCK YOU.

Edited by RebelHart

Her latest instagram is a video of a string section being recorded for the new song Messiah!

Sounds A M A Z I N G . . .

#messiah #frozen part 2

Edited by humanracin