New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

she said 'coming soon' #promise...the only thing we are waiting for is new album/music...not another art for freedom project...

Obviously they have said that the new album will be related to Art For Freedom, but what some of us are suggesting is that Messiah could be related only to AFF and not the new album.

Obviously they have said that the new album will be related to Art For Freedom, but what some of us are suggesting is that Messiah could be related only to AFF and not the new album.

i think the album and AFF are related...but i doubt shes paying a full orchestra for a project other than a full length album or film (scores come after the movie is shot)

I have the feeling it's related to a movie. I think she's recording for the soundtrack of a movie.... maybe she'll even act in a musical movie or something. That post about "a door she's been waiting for so long to open" makes me think so. Anway the post refers to something she wants to do for a long time but never had the chance to do before. What could it be ? I know one of her biggest dream was to be recognized as a talented actress, she kinda gave up this dream for a few years now but who knows, maybe she's finally been offered THE role she's been waiting for years... just an idea.

:lmao: :lmao: that's exactly what i thought too hahahaha. the rerelease of mimi's album should now be called me. i am messriah.

do you mean...

i am mess riah, the unsold fois gras....?

She tagged Andy (hairdresser) and Giovanni Bianco (creative director) in that "waiting for the this door to be open for a very long time"

I have the feeling it's related to a movie. I think she's recording for the soundtrack of a movie.... maybe she'll even act in a musical movie or something. That post about "a door she's been waiting for so long to open" makes me think so. Anway the post refers to something she wants to do for a long time but never had the chance to do before. What could it be ? I know one of her biggest dream was to be recognized as a talented actress, she kinda gave up this dream for a few years now but who knows, maybe she's finally been offered THE role she's been waiting for years... just an idea.

Exactly. The only thing I can think of when I think about things that Madonna could possibly be waiting for that are out of her control are movie-related. But I'm not so sure it's that. I really do think she's accepted that her leading lady days are over. And if it really is movie related, we'd have heard about it Variety or The Hollywood Reporter by now. Too many people are involved in movies for it not to have leaked. And leak isn't even the right word since movie projects are always publicly announced months in advance. If it's just a song for a soundtrack, I doubt she'd be so excited. Inquiring minds want to know!

Thank the Christ for Art for Freedom!

It's the most creative and thought provoking she's been in years!

That clip is not only lush in it's visual (she hasn't been in her visual content for years, unless on a tour) but the words were stunning aswell. The message was iconic Madonna, making a stand for freedom everywhere!

So bring it on! I'd rather an album of "revolution" than nite songs about shooting a lover in the head!

I'm so excited, we actually might be getting something along the lines of Ray of Lighy and Like a Prayer instead of Hard Candy and MDNA!

Yes please!!

DOOR TO OPEN: Waiting for a movie/musical/project she wants to see to go into production? Waiting for a (movie)project of a friend to get of the ground? Waiting for a movie/musical project that she wants to direct to be green-lighted ?

Thank the Christ for Art for Freedom!

It's the most creative and thought provoking she's been in years!

That clip is not only lush in it's visual (she hasn't been in her visual content for years, unless on a tour) but the words were stunning aswell. The message was iconic Madonna, making a stand for freedom everywhere!

So bring it on! I'd rather an album of "revolution" than nite songs about shooting a lover in the head!

I'm so excited, we actually might be getting something along the lines of Ray of Lighy and Like a Prayer instead of Hard Candy and MDNA!

Yes please!!

YESSS. I'm with you!!!! Good times ahead. :tigger:

She tagged Andy (hairdresser) and Giovanni Bianco (creative director) in that "waiting for the this door to be open for a very long time"

Maybe she's finally exploring the Burqa look.

I highly doubt it's a movie.

There's no time for that now....with the album finishing up I can't see her sitting on it to go into any other project....

Plus there's definetly going to be a 2015 tour, I think everything she's putting out now on social media is album-related.

I highly doubt it's a movie.

There's no time for that now....with the album finishing up I can't see her sitting on it to go into any other project....

Plus there's definetly going to be a 2015 tour, I think everything she's putting out now on social media is album-related.

I agree.There's just no time for a new movie.I think she is focusing on a new album,with a tour to follow in 2015.

You have to make a film before you start the score...and the album is on the front burner right now. "waiting for the this door to be open for a very long time" quote could mean something related to the nostalgic picture she posted...maybe she was being literal...to switch gears and think shes working on a movie score now is crazy talk

You have to make a film before you start the score...and the album is on the front burner right now. "waiting for the this door to be open for a very long time" quote could mean something related to the nostalgic picture she posted...maybe she was being literal...to switch gears and think shes working on a movie score now is crazy talk

Thank you

I love "Messiah" as a track and even single title, but having it as an album title....

I just worry about the thrashing Madonna would get from the press and GP - she's already considered arrogant and pretentious by them, so can you imagine how they would react if they thought she considered herself to be the second coming of Christ?

Why should you worry? Couse i can tell you now M don't, not 1 fuck to be honest! If she did do you think shed not cover up her tits on photos shoots. Calm the fuck down and stop being so dramatic! Messiah for an album tittle is EPIC!! Did she give a fuck with like a virgin! A black Christ in like a prayer Ffs this is MADONNA at her best! Now drop that joint so we can smoke it already.

This is obviously for the new album and nothing else.

For those asking about the album being related to Art For Freedom, have you read any news at all?

She's been pretty explicit since the beginning of the year that the album would touch on themes from Art For Freedom. The album is going to help her get her message out there, along with the tour.

What I am more curious about is the Soceress tag and the magic reference on the strings post. I think those are hints.

Maybe we will get Soceress Madonna ^_^