New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

Well with the sharing of actual lyrics...and the reveal of am orchestra.....I think we are literally only weeks, of not days away from an official announcement of a single IF indeed this is a soundtrack song.

If not, and it's just a "tease" preview of the new album, then it's fantastic, creating the hype NOW whilst she finishes it off is only a good thing....people are talking about Madonna again....and more importantly, the fact she's got brand new music on the way!!!!!

A good song with hit potential that is marketed to adult contemporary radio has got to be the best and most traditional promo you could get for an upcoming album

then when the album comes out, the continuing Live Nation/Clear Channel deal can promote the lead single off the album... if MDNA had a good lead single who knows what could have happened - Clear channel are actually going to give her a chance at radio again for the first time since American Life so anything is possible

I agree there NEEDS to be quality this time round....a lead like "frozen" or "music"....for it to stand a chance of penetrating in America!

The thing is she won't get radio on her side again even with a great deal!

But she doesn't actually NEED....TV is a massive market for her, she can get booked on any show she chooses.....live performances on the new single are essential, and then the digital sales will follow....

Radio is a lost cause in America now, everywhere else in the world she is a safe bet....especially if she pulls something really quality out the bag!

If she had done more TV promo following the Super Bowl, and followed up on the amazing performance, I believe GMAYL would of followed 4minutes and been top5, as weak as it was!

If the lyrics are correct, I hope we see another version of witchy gothy M.

+100 so here for a darker/deeper sound, look and presence for this new album

After the posting of the fake Unapolgetic Bitch single cover....

I'm taking this LIGHTLY!

It's a phonomanal single cover.....I pray it's official but I doubt it, I still think we are weeks away from an "OFFCIAL" announent.

But the teasing is incredible! I love the direction this album is heading in!!!!!!!

After the posting of the fake Unapolgetic Bitch single cover....

I'm taking this LIGHTLY!

It's a phonomanal single cover.....I pray it's official but I doubt it, I still think we are weeks away from an "OFFCIAL" announent.

But the teasing is incredible! I love the direction this album is heading in!!!!!!!

She just reposted a fan art, it's not official

It's obviously not official (she even tagged #repost), but she wouldn't post it if it wasn't a song at least. I think it kinda indirectly confirms Unapologetic Bitch as a song title too, but I might be solo on that idea.

She's really playing which is great to see!

Brilliant teasing with imagery....if she's this good at just teasing can't wait to see the visuals when the actual album rolls out!!!

I think Messiah is official due to the lyrics and strings photo released.....

Unapologetic Bitch perhaps so aswell.....but it "seems" like Messiah is being geared up for an actual release?

Would she release lyrics months ahead of the album.....maybe it's all just teasing until the full unveil?

It's as fake as pressed on nails.

10535044_735423303189546_1230938823_n.jp

Is this the single cover?

She's really utilizing social media to promote this album

I think that was the intention behind MDNA but she wasn't into social media then as much as she is now

I really hope she will have a strong social media campaign to launch this album

it seems like that's where this promotional campaign will lead us

If there's a video for this it will have amazing imagery if this cover is any indication.

Her management needs to get Billboard and other outlets in on this to get the buzz going