New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

the orchestra in the background is the same one as in her instagram video a few days ago.

and anyone got more photoshop skills than me and can reveal the words on the second page? i only can identify a few ones..

Those are beautiful lyrics and the snippet sounded exciting. Anyway, I wouldn't say that Messiah is representative of the main album's theme, it could be the "Falling Free" of the new album, a beautiful outsider.

the orchestra in the background is the same one as in her instagram video a few days ago.

and anyone got more photoshop skills than me and can reveal the words on the second page? i only can identify a few ones..

thus far, i can see "find that you love" and "that is married to life". will try to identify more and possibly post pics of what i see. i turned the thing negative to see it clearer. also i can see fingers.

Elijah, I don't think so, it wouldn't fit at all if it's intended for "The Giver" movie as it's rumoured to be. Plus I doubt she would ever write a full song about him.

thus far, i can see "find that you love" and "that is married to life". will try to identify more and possibly post pics of what i see. i turned the thing negative to see it clearer. also i can see fingers.

negative_new.jpg

click to enlarge the picture. ok this is my result thus far. no.1 is "find that you love". no2. is "that is married to life". no.3 is another one i just figured, most likely "i am the night".

Maybe it's for charity! She's gonna raise money for something a la Hey You.

She used the word 'Salvation' when she posted the boat pic a few days ago and also the #livingforlove tag and now dhe's using the same word and the same hashtag.

Maybe it will be sold in itunes to help AFF and new projects, it's not a new single per se.

I don't care if it's'for a charity, a soundtrack, the album or whatnot. I just want it noooooooow!!!!!!!!! I neeed it in my life xD

theres been enough evidence mentioned for me to lean towards 'the giver' soundtrack ...buys her time to finish the album properly too while the fans feast on Messiah