New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

This thread is the most surreal thread I have ever read since I've been a member .

Judging from her excessive MJ posts lately on instagram makes me wonder if she's giving us a clue. Perhaps she's sampling an old MJ song on her new album. What do you guys think?

Judging from her excessive MJ posts lately on instagram makes me wonder if she's giving us a clue. Perhaps she's sampling an old MJ song on her new album. What do you guys think?

I think you over annalyze everything :lol:

Sorry dear

Hi everyone :) I'm new. Have been following the forum for the past week and I'm freaking out :scared: I have an itch! An itch that only the new album can relieve...

...or maybe whoop :sassy:

Love reading when everyone freaks out :laugh:

I've just been fucked over by someone and want to crawl in a hole and never come out. Now would be a great time to drop your new single, M!

I think you over annalyze everything :lol:

Sorry dear

Ya, your probably right. Lol :)

I'm just confused with her recent MJ obsession.

Edited by JayMac

Hmmm hmmmm

Somethings comin over

Hmmmm hmmmm

Somethings comin over meeeee

My baby's got a secret

Hmmmmm hmmmmmm mmmm

If i couldelt your heart

Hmmmmmm hmmmmm mmmmm

We'd never be apart

Hmmmmmm hmmmmm mmmmmm

Give yourself to me

Hmmmmmm hmmmmm mmmmm

Youuuu

Hold the ley

Hi everyone :) I'm new. Have been following the forum for the past week and I'm freaking out :scared: I have an itch! An itch that only the new album can relieve...

...or maybe whoop :sassy:

Love reading when everyone freaks out :laugh:

:welcome:

Wow. This thread hasn't gotten anywhere, has it.

I'm remaining neutral on the diplo love/hate thing. Although I do think he was being a smartass about google, he was paying M some nice compliments too. I personally don't like the little I have heard from him. (I removed Dancehall Queen from my Robyn iTunes album because I hate it!) I don't get the so called brilliance of "paper planes" because to me it sounds like Ross's Sound with Phoebe singing on an episode of Friends.

As with anything related to a New Madonna Product, I reserve judgement and maintain excitement until the Product arrives.

Having a full orchestra recording is expensive and just because both Avicii and Diplo are EDM producers doesn't mean this has to be for a movie. Maybe neither of them could afford or convince artists to use a live orchestra before?

Until the release, I'll remain blissfully ignorant and surprised when I hear these songs for the first time.

As far as MJ pic on IG being secret code... It's been 5 years, and Madonna actually put a full tribute in HER show to commemorate his life, also 5yrs ago. Maybe she feels bad for missing an opportunity to help him.

She's a calculating business woman, but if anyone thinks she's not posting personal stuff on IG is blind or can't read.

Wow. This thread hasn't gotten anywhere, has it.

I'm remaining neutral on the diplo love/hate thing. Although I do think he was being a smartass about google, he was paying M some nice compliments too. I personally don't like the little I have heard from him. (I removed Dancehall Queen from my Robyn iTunes album because I hate it!) I don't get the so called brilliance of "paper planes" because to me it sounds like Ross's Sound with Phoebe singing on an episode of Friends.

As with anything related to a New Madonna Product, I reserve judgement and maintain excitement until the Product arrives.

Having a full orchestra recording is expensive and just because both Avicii and Diplo are EDM producers doesn't mean this has to be for a movie. Maybe neither of them could afford or convince artists to use a live orchestra before?

Until the release, I'll remain blissfully ignorant and surprised when I hear these songs for the first time.

As far as MJ pic on IG being secret code... It's been 5 years, and Madonna actually put a full tribute in HER show to commemorate his life, also 5yrs ago. Maybe she feels bad for missing an opportunity to help him.

She's a calculating business woman, but if anyone thinks she's not posting personal stuff on IG is blind or can't read.

some wisdom finally

I've just been fucked over by someone and want to crawl in a hole and never come out. Now would be a great time to drop your new single, M!

:(

Guest bluejean

A duet with MJ would be really cool but I imagine she probably wanted to stay away from that. She probably hates the idea of people remixing and releasing her unreleased music after she dies.

Anyone read the analysis of the word Messiah on Drowned Madonna? That's an interesting reading... I have always thought Madonna should use more of her Kabbalah knowledge, especially if she wants to bring out something truly different from what's out there.. too many love songs or party songs.. nothing deep or earth shattering whatsoever.. i trust in Madonna to teach us something this time.

well, here's the link if you haven't checked it before. http://drownedmadonna.com/whats-behind-madonnas-messiah-2014/20140704

@meak maker thank you for that post matey, i found that to be a great read. If M has or is going with spirituality in which case is a very strong possibility she is i think we may me in for a ray of light like a prayer erotica come back! I think she may use all her personal albums and combined there message into one American life included. I'm Excited for this album as 13 has significance in M life and work. Can't wait to see what she pulls out the bag and pops what colour envelop she's pushed through peoples doors this time.

Guest whatatramp

Should win the dumbest thread of the year.

It's just insane.

no that's taken by the billboard clip discussion