New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

This FUCKS all over that insipid retro 70s disco rubbish that everyone thought was Madonna's new single...

Strings!!!

Edited by humanracin

YES!!!!

I love madonna and those icy strings! her best work has the strings, imo ;)

now i hope we'll get this soon!!

also i just went to ukmix and a fan said: The whole M team is reposting the last instagram with the live instruments.

i don't really keep track of the "M team" lol but reading this I assume they only rarely re-post madonna's stuff (or only if it refers to themselves as well) so yeah maybe the new single is really coming quicker than we think! doubt they'd repost if it was just a bit of tease for some music we'll hear in months to come!

Late Summer single? (speculate away, here we go again…)

Album definitely likely Sep/Oct/Nov now though.

Was getting a bit worried it wouldn't be ready until next year for a moment!

Coooool!!! as I said in the other thread, it's a bit hard to play that sheet music without the clefs and tempo markings or the key... I may try to figure it out later if I have the time.

Unfortunately that violin clip is from the Movie: Music of the Heart née 50 violins that Madonna was to star in as a violin music teacher ages ago.

Ok may be it was from a film,but why say coming soon on the bottom of that sheet music? Would she promote something that she no longer has anything to do with? Or did she take the music and do something exceptional with it her self? Makes you wonder doesn't it!.

Ok may be it was from a film,but why say coming soon on the bottom of that sheet music? Would she promote something that she no longer has anything to do with? Or did she take the music and do something exceptional with it her self? Makes you wonder doesn't it!.

He was just bullshitting.

What if the ‘Madonna’ album isn’t what we think it is?

Posted by Popjustice on Jul 02 2014, 12:32

WARNING: Please be aware that reading the following text may result in heart palpitations, a sense of heightened anxiety and general online mayhem. Popjustice can accept no liability for harm caused to individuals or their property as a result of the perception-altering concepts proposed in this article.

So. Madonna has been in the studio. This is fact. As it happens, she’s been in several recording studios. An album is being made.

But.

What if Madonna’s studio adventures were not quite what we were allowing ourselves to believe?

What if it was true that Madonna had been in the studio working on music, and what if it’s also true that Madonna may have been recording some tracks for herself, but what if most of that material was for a different girl?

What if Madonna was taking an extremely hands on role in executive producing an album for someone else?

What if Madonna was on the verge of helping to launch a new artist?

What if that artist was directly connected to Madonna?

What if the song Diplo mentioned – ‘Bitch, I’m Madonna’ – was actually performed not by Madonna, but by one of the few other people on the planet who could conceivably pull off such a song title?

What if Diplo’s statement that “I met Madonna because of her kids” is quite a significant clue?

WHAT IF LOURDES IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE OUT OF NOWHERE AS THE GREATEST POPSTAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN?

We’ll just leave that thought there.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/what-if-the-madonna-album-isnt-what-we-think-it-is/128783/#ixzz36JHPeusX

Follow us: @Popjustice on Twitter | popjustice on Facebook

WARNING: Please be aware that reading the following text may result in heart palpitations, a sense of heightened anxiety and general online mayhem. Popjustice can accept no liability for harm caused to individuals or their property as a result of the perception-altering concepts proposed in this article.

So. Madonna has been in the studio. This is fact. As it happens, she’s been in several recording studios. An album is being made.

But.

What if Madonna’s studio adventures were not quite what we were allowing ourselves to believe?

What if it was true that Madonna had been in the studio working on music, and what if it’s also true that Madonna may have been recording some tracks for herself, but what if most of that material was for a different girl?

What if Madonna was taking an extremely hands on role in executive producing an album for someone else?

What if the song Diplo mentioned – ‘Bitch, I’m Madonna’ – was actually performed not by Madonna, but by one of the few other people on the planet who could conceivably pull off such a song title?

What if Diplo’s statement that “I met Madonna because of her kids” is quite a significant clue?

WHAT IF LOURDES IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE OUT OF NOWHERE AS THE GREATEST POPSTAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN?

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/what-if-the-madonna-album-isnt-what-we-think-it-is/128783/#ixzz36JHPeusX

That's why she's just enrolled into university. :madgemanson:

But.

WHAT IF this article was just the biggest piece of B... just behind we re superstar demo

But.

Ok actually this is not posted on the popjustice forum but on the popjustice main site. WTF ? Popjustice webiste is a serious music site, what's happening ?! They obviously can't be serious. I don't get why they post this.