New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

Interscope will want the album to sell, no? There must be some sort of investment in it for them? Interscope should want it to sell as much as possible. Why might these new guys not want that? (If anyone is hinting that's the case).

Suedey, you got anymore insider info on the album?

:1251:

I can exclusively reveal the following:

1. The new album will feature a very exciting surprise

2. Madonna has recorded some very exciting vocals on one of the tracks

3. There is a banging dance track that is very exciting

Please stay tuned and remember that DrownedMadonna.com always brings you the most exciting exclusives.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Bring It On, Guuuuuurl!

It's with dance music that Madonna easily connects with the world... i'm super excited!

Disappointed that there's no 'very beautiful ballad'.

That may be part of the exciting surprise.

I cannot exclusively reveal that yet.

Is it the rumored duet with Adele by any chance??

Please stay tuned and remember that DrownedMadonna.com always brings you the most exciting exclusives.

Oh my f***ing God!

:dramatic:

Keep bringing the goods Seudey!

Someone told me that one of the songs will have 3 verses can anyone confirm this?

Where did you hear this?

Source please.

This would be a first for her.

Will we have songs related to "Goodbye" / "Open heart with keys" / "Tick Tick Tock" / "Hesitation" / Parents? :1251:

I'm hoping for another "fuzzy dream" tbh :dramatic:

Interscope will want the album to sell, no? There must be some sort of investment in it for them? Interscope should want it to sell as much as possible. Why might these new guys not want that? (If anyone is hinting that's the case).

If anything, it is encouraging that the label has completely different leadership.

Universal is also much larger worldwide compared to 2012 since they bought EMI in 2013.

Also, 2013 and 2014 have been very profitable for Livenation. Its best years since the separation from Clear Channel in 2005.

Let's hope they all invest in the album!

Exclusive: While Madonna is not decided if she is entirely ready with the album (because she wants a flawless album this time), it is said that the first single has been already chosen. Its an energethic dance number with universal message so everyone would connect, but she is still thinking about making the song a duet. She is playing with couple of names that would give her a shot at N1 in USA. Also, depending on when the albums ready, she has set her mind on premiering the first single live on TV, probably on a award show...Stay tuned...

Will we have songs related to "Goodbye" / "Open heart with keys" / "Tick Tick Tock" / "Hesitation" / Parents? :1251:

I know we'll have "Lesson learn to the test"

Exclusive: While Madonna is not decided if she is entirely ready with the album (because she wants a flawless album this time), it is said that the first single has been already chosen. Its an energethic dance number with universal message so everyone would connect, but she is still thinking about making the song a duet. She is playing with couple of names that would give her a shot at N1 in USA. Also, depending on when the albums ready, she has set her mind on premiering the first single live on TV, probably on a award show...Stay tuned...

You forgot to mention she's going to shoot the music video soon too, although the exact date has not yet been chosen. The video will feature Madonna singing and dancing, along with other dancers. It will be a very exciting video to watch!

Apparently there also are some rumours about her tour surfacing, they say the tour will visit various continents and run for a couple of months. Some even suggest it might feature a band as well as a group of dancers, along with a stage, but take these rumours with a grain of salt!

I know the USA will be tough to crack for a number one hit but i think she should release two versions of the single. One with a feature and another one with just her vocally. And i wouldn't mind if she chooses the feature version for the video.

i have always believed Nicky Minaj and MIA saved GMAYL but this time around i have complete trust her first single will be amazingly good!

Diplo on the new album for a Brazilian website:

"I met Madonna because of her children, then she invited me to a party. We ended up writing seven songs together" (…) I do not usually feel pressured to write hits, but when is an artist of this caliber, it's obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass me. One of the songs we wrote is fucking awesome. It's called "Bitch, I am Madonna"."

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica ... -sucessos/

:wow: