Appreciate Everybody (The Girlie Show Live Down Under)

markm

Everybody is a star

I know you've been waiting, I've been watching you Australia

I know you want to get up

Donnna and Nikki

Dance and sing get up and do your thing

Dance and sing get up and do your thing

I'm talking to you Australia

Those legs, her shorts, the dancers and M sitting on the stairs doing the arm waving, the arrangement of the song

QUEEN OF LIFE. :wow:

She really needs to perform this song on the next tour with mass audience participation

One of my favourite Madonna songs EVER and that performance is EVERYTHING! The Girlie Show was definitely Madonna at her best, vocally. She needs to perform it on her next tour! Confessions and MDNA were missed opportunities tbh.

Everybody would have been so much better than LIB in the Confessions Tour.

:hurt:

Love it. So many great memories of the Girlie show as it is the only Madonna concert I have seen in person. Everybody was once the song that was my least favourite on her debut album ( I know shame on me :no: ) but now I love it.

Love it.

I'd say it sits in the middle as far as her tour closers go.

Not as good as: "Keep it Together", "Hung Up" or "Music"

But much better than: "Give it 2 Me", "Holiday" (RIT) and "Holiday" (Who's That Girl)

And about as good as: "Celebration"

Guest whatatramp

Love it.

I'd say it sits in the middle as far as her tour closers go.

Not as good as: "Keep it Together", "Hung Up", "Give it 2 Me", "Holiday" (RIT) and "Holiday" (Who's That Girl)

But much better than: "Music"

And about as good as: "Celebration"

:clap::clap:

Everybody is one of my all time favorite eighties tracks by M :excl:

I can't believe she decided not to include it permanently during Confessions & she only sung it once for MDNA. :sad:

I knowww ugh... Everybody is one of my favourite 80 songs of her too! I actually love the YCD mix the most, but this song rocks in every version.

Everybody would have been so much better than LIB in the Confessions Tour.

:hurt:

I think that Everybody could've worked on every tour since CT. Of course that version would've been the most perfect thing ever, especially in that already perfect section. (LIB was the only imperfection. It sticks out like a sore thumb.)

It would been perfect instead of Music on S&S. The whole "homage to where I came from" tied in with that "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" intro would've been so much more appropriate for Everybody, especially since that was her first single and was what really made her rule the world. "Dance and sing, get up and do your thing" -> PERFECT

And last but not least MDNA. She played it once for it's 30th anniversary, which should've made her include it right from the start. The tour lacks some of the good tracks imo. Physical Attraction, Bad Girl, Nothing Really Matters, Deeper and Deeper...all of them could've worked on this tour, instead she decided to play most of the tracks she performed during the last tour. Everybody would've been perfect as part of the encore along with Celebration, imo.

NO!

Everything would've been better than that already overperformed song in one of it's messiest version, which she performed AGAIN one year later during S&S.