William Orbit again on ROL and MDNA

TearsInHeaven

But of course if some people hold William in regard they are allowed to right? Just like you don't.

I didn't say they couldn't. I said that some of us don't take it as far as others. Just because we don't worship at the alter of ROL/WO doesn't mean we're trying to diminish it's place in her body of work.

And :sigh: do you REALLY think the fans here are trying to passively aggressively diss Madonna's workmanship? I've heard it all now.

:hurt:

You must have missed the last several pages. It came up...as it has quite a few other times here (and elsewhere).

The melody is very similar to "I Love New York".

I don't like puppies

But I like Olga

Other French hounds

Make me wanna smoke a cigar

Labradors are for people who stink

German shepherds baby you can keep

Baby you can keep...

Other puppies always make me mad

Other puppies really make me sad

No other puppy ever made us glad

Except Olga

We love Olga

We love Olga

We love Olga

Maybe you will be pleased to know that "Veni Vidi Vici" features a collaboration with Macklemore and also sees Madonna reuniting with one of her favourite collaborators, Missy Elliot! Madonna will not herself be rapping on the song but she will be reaching some impressive notes with her vocals which will be similar in sound to the vocals on "Dance Night" and the "Incredible" finale.

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

My god why does having an opinion automatically mean that you're "attacking" Madonna in any way. It's so pathetic to live like that. Madonna herself would cringe at the thought. So you gotta pretend to love everything not to hurt Ms feelings! Ugh

I cannot deal

^^ oh I would LOVE to hear Madonna's opinions on the slander oops forgot "opinions" of some of her fans. Statements and opinions are two different things. I can make a statement with confidence that usually inspires the reader to believe what I am saying or I can have an opinion that leaves room for other possibilities like "I feel" or " I think." Lord I give that much courtesy to people I can't stand...but if your goal is to get everyone on board with your opinion you state it like it's common knowledge.

No backing vocals for Mercy but she did design the booklet for the deluxe edition.

The standard version will only be released on iTunes, no physical release.

Suedehead we all appreciate your exclusive inside news, but you have yet to answer the most important question of it all: Will the album feature music?

Guest whatatramp

Maybe you will be pleased to know that "Veni Vidi Vici" features a collaboration with Macklemore and also sees Madonna reuniting with one of her favourite collaborators, Missy Elliot! Madonna will not herself be rapping on the song but she will be reaching some impressive notes with her vocals which will be similar in sound to the vocals on "Dance Night" and the "Incredible" finale.

:dead:

^^ oh I would LOVE to hear Madonna's opinions on the slander oops forgot "opinions" of some of her fans. Statements and opinions are two different things. I can make a statement with confidence that usually inspires the reader to believe what I am saying or I can have an opinion that leaves room for other possibilities like "I feel" or " I think." Lord I give that much courtesy to people I can't stand...but if your goal is to get everyone on board with your opinion you state it like it's common knowledge.

i love to joke and laugh...when it comes to Madonna, shes not off limits. i cant stand digs on her age or her looks tho...but shes kind of a funny lady...shes kind of a character in her own right. but anything i joke about comes from love. as far as my opinions on her work, i will be honest in how i feel. i need to be otherwise whats the point of being here...here i get to discuss the nitty gritty of her music and legacy on a level only you guys can understand....or misconstrue...lol

the point is this place is somewhat of a haven for me. each of us most likely all love Madonna equally, its just that some of us express ourselves in different ways. no need to be cynical and jump the gun. I have to learn this too and i need to use a little more tact in my posts.

Guest whatatramp

Suedehead we all appreciate your exclusive inside news, but you have yet to answer the most important question of it all: Will the album feature music?

:lmao:

He's good looking but isn't he a straight guy pretending to be gay? I'm not sure, maybe i'm wrong.

I'm not sure too. I think he's gay. He appeared in a gay-themed movie before.

I'm not sure too. I think he's gay. He appeared in a gay-themed movie before.

he's def gay. he's gayer than gay. and hot as hell.