It's Murray!

scrapple

Madonna loves her big cats - the Lion in the like a virgin video and Murry the courgar.

And her own cat!

and they love her... i think they can sense shes one of them :thumbsup:

Yes, she is a Leo after all. She has also said in an interview for Smash hits ( I think it was Smash hits ) that she can relate to big cats. Plus she loves little ones too, she even turned into a cat in Express yourself and looked divine holding the cat in that green dress. In Bad girl, she also had a cat.

Yes, she is a Leo after all. She has also said in an interview for Smash hits ( I think it was Smash hits ) that she can relate to big cats. Plus she loves little ones too, she even turned into a cat in Express yourself and looked divine holding the cat in that green dress. In Bad girl, she also had a cat.

Don't forget the '98 Madonna Rising special where the wife of a former neighbor/landlord supplied Madonna with not only a head shot of herself, but also their family cat for potential use in a future video. Said cat apparently liked to "sit on his butt" and it's a shame the opportunity never arose for it to shine in a video for "Candy Perfume Girl" or "Swim". :lol:

If we don't start treating her better she's gonna leave us for good. And that goes for her pussy too.

Don't forget the '98 Madonna Rising special where the wife of a former neighbor/landlord supplied Madonna with not only a head shot of herself, but also their family cat for potential use in a future video. Said cat apparently liked to "sit on his butt" and it's a shame the opportunity never arose for it to shine in a video for "Candy Perfume Girl" or "Swim". :lol:

:lmao:

What a fantastic puss. We need a cat off between that and the pussy from the LAV vid. :catty: :catty: :catty:

:lol: Loomer, Murray probably would not be able to fight off the King of the Jungle. We don't want our wonderful Murray hurt. :nervous:

Murray was so cool but now we have Olga.

GU, when are you getting a dog like Olga ? I am going to nag you to get a pet because I know you love animals. You can keep little dogs inside the house. :laugh: