MadonnaNation.com Forums
Pressston

Official World Cup Thread !

I'm supporting Germany but I also love Holland and that's where the majority of my maternal ancestry is from. It's win, win really.

didn't see the matches, but only some highlights, but for what i saw argentina hasn't expressed a great play, and always loved netherland football....so i hope for an all european final!!!!

Beta Test, Who do you want Germany to play in the final, are you too excited for words and are you confident of winning ? I was speaking to a World cup fanatic at work tonight who has money on Germany to win and he wants to play the Netherlands because he thinks Germany will beat them but has a different style to Argentina. He often talks a bit of garbage about sport - although I find him fun and amusing - so do you agree ? I want to ask more of an expert.

do we have any vrazilian here that can tell us what do they think about this in Brazil?

Here! :goodbye: the brazilian performance feels.......... reductive :|

today people are just silent, like someone died or something :(

i feel great though! :D

:lmao: Nessie, at least you can laugh about it. I saw a lot of people in Brazil sobbing on the late news tonight. :cries:

I actually think Argentina would be better for us, but they just don't deserve a place in the final. They didn't have one match where they played amazingly fine and although the Dutch sometimes fall easily (remember the penalty vs Mexico), they are not as bad as the Argentinians in this respect (where Messi comitted four hard fouls and even didn't get any comment from the referee). So Netherlands just deserve it more. They have a really brilliant offense and on a bad day that can be tough for our defense, but I am confident we'll beat them too.

What a state that was :lmao: I'm in Germany at the minute, by the 5th goal people stopped cheering, the network kept showing the Brazilians who looked like they'd just lost a parent. It was ridiculous. :lmao:

I'm supporting Germany but I also love Holland and that's where the majority of my maternal ancestry is from. It's win, win really.

Same darling.

i would love a Germany vs Holland final tbh - and Argentina for the third place. sorry Brazil you won too many World Cups already

mick jagger the jinx!!! :lol:

The Rolling Stones singer backed several teams who, almost without fail, immediately exited the tournament following his declaration of support.

Brazilian soccer fans have dubbed Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger "pe frio" – loosely translated as "the jinx" – after backing the World Cup host nation ahead of their humiliating semifinal loss to Germany. Jagger watched Brazil's 7-1 capitulation from a VIP box at the Mineirao stadium in Belo Horizonte alongside his 15-year-old son, Lucas, whose mother is Brazilian model and celebrity Luciana Giminez.

Although the 70-year-old rock star was pictured wearing an England cap during the game, his presence at the stadium has attracted gentle mockery from Brazilian soccer fans, seemingly desperate for a scapegoat, no matter how ludicrous the reasoning. In this case, it was Jagger's backing of a number of competing nations, who, almost without fail, immediately exited the tournament following his declaration of support. During a recent Rolling Stones show in Rome, the singer is reported to have said that Italy would advance to the knockout stage. Instead, they lost to Uruguay. He then told fans in Lisbon that Portugal would win its first World Cup this year, only for them to also be swiftly eliminated. Jagger also backed England’s disastrous World Cup campaign and supported a string of losers at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, including USA, England and, once again, Brazil.

All of which has led the singer to be dubbed a bad-luck charm by soccer-mad Brazilians, some of whom made cardboard cutouts of him wearing the opposing team's shirt. In response, Jagger's Brazilian ex-lover, Giminez, took to Instagram to defend the singer from "cyber-bullying," reports The Daily Mail. "I would like to ask you guys who do this kind of bullying to think before you do it. Even though it only seems like a small thing, Mick is a person like us all, and he does not deserve to be treated this way by Brazilians," Giminez is reported to have said.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/world-cup-mick-jagger-branded-717389

Guest gang bang

Argentina is playing so well

OMG

But I've found my salvation in Peron MAY THE NATION

Scotland's next international game is with... Germany! Brazil are starting to look good now.

Gang Bang, congratulations! :D

ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superman:

Now the final match!! South America X Europe!! :catty::roadrunner:

I still bet that Germany will triumph... :1251:

WHEW CHALD

Deutschland über alles :fag:

today people are just silent, like someone died or something :(

i feel great though! :D

good!!!!!!!!!!

do we have any sexy pics from the world cup? because I haven´t seen anything this year, anything sexy I mean. I remember, a few years ago, Zidane showed his balls in one match...that was great!! (he didn´t show them, the oponent player took hi his clothes and they appearwed on camera! oops!)

Guest gang bang

Gang Bang, congratulations! :D

YAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , IM SO DRUNK , SO HAPPY

I think Germany just deserves to win - Argentina actually plays like Germany in 2002 - not really nice to watch, but successful. But we lost in the final and they'll just do that too.

if it happens i think it will be the first time an european team wins in SA and that two european teams win in consecutive editions....

rooting for germany

the consecutive editions we have already - it would be already 3 - you shouldn't forget about Italy in 2006

if it happens i think it will be the first time an european team wins in SA and that two european teams win in consecutive editions....

rooting for germany

me too!

I can't wait until this fucking world cup is finally over. My Facebook timeline is a boring shit hole since a month.

That said, I enjoyed some of the matches. Yay for Germany and I hope they shut up for a while after they win this.

I WAS THERE

10403684_10152157571522617_2584708287081

there was a similar scene when italy won in 2006.

the first italian match, some of my friends came to my house and i spent the match going back and forth from the living room to the kitchen were i was cooking. as italy won, THEY decided that all the tournament had to be seen in my house with everybody sit down in the same places... :dazed:

same scen in the final....and when we won they, all excited have gone in the streets, but i said....no thanks...too much people.... :yes: