MadonnaNation.com Forums
Pressston

Official World Cup Thread !

GU, you really seem to like quotes by Schopenhauer. I think you might especially relate to these ones:

"Die Welt ist meine Vorstellung."

"Was dem Herzen widerstrebt, läßt der Kopf nicht ein."

;):1251::chuckle:

What a fucking disgrace! I feel bad for the Brazilian fans.

Was rather surprised they managed to score that pathetic goal in the end.

Ummm that was random.

not only random, but totally out of taste.....but as usual, when he can't substain a debate (even the playful ones), these, and worst, type of lines come out.....

however....exhilarant match....almost unbelievable....can't wait to read journals tomorrow

Guest Rachelle of London

There are so may Germans in Brazil, I wonder what they are doing, like imagine celebrating when the whole country is depressed :lmao:

I feel so sorry for the players from Brazil. Especially on home soil. They must be devastated. Congratulations to Germany though. Beta Test, Nonoka and Raf - party time. Woo Hoo.

It feels like an act of WAR... this is how brazilians are feeling... but brazilians are not angry with Germany, people are angry with the government and soon the acts of last year will start all over again :confused:

People are saying that 20 minutes of the game felt like a Germany's Blitzkrieg :dramatic:

I've never seen anything like it before

Germany was in it to win it

Brazil just wasn't playing they gave up after the first goal and the Brazilian goal keeper was not functioning

Poor Brazil, it's like being slapped for 7 times. :rotfl:

Guest gang bang

my body is so ready for the match

Omg :lmao:

Poor Brazil though, I feel for them :( Have hardly ever seen football players looking so devastated after a game.

maybe you are too young for that (I doubt you are), but maybe you remember that

GU, you really seem to like quotes by Schopenhauer. I think you might especially relate to these ones:

"Die Welt ist meine Vorstellung."

"Was dem Herzen widerstrebt, läßt der Kopf nicht ein."

;):1251::chuckle:

The former I understand totally and yes I love it. The latter I'm assuming it means like 'What your heart opposes, your head can't be' or something? Please explain.

not only random, but totally out of taste.....but as usual, when he can't substain a debate (even the playful ones), these, and worst, type of lines come out.....

Yes I noticed that too...

You're both talking bullshit. I was actually listening to music that reminded me of my grandfather and as silly as it may seem hearing about competition amongst countries reminded me of a few things. It WAS random. That's the whole point.

The former I understand totally and yes I love it. The latter I'm assuming it means like 'What your heart opposes, your head can't be' or something? Please explain.

Yes that's what it means, basically. I think it's a fitting and less hostile explanation of your ways of thinking :1251:

You're both talking bullshit. I was actually listening to music that reminded me of my grandfather and as silly as it may seem hearing about competition amongst countries reminded me of a few things. It WAS random. That's the whole point.

Yes, sure.

8mykgdu.gif

I think you've got me wrong.

I think you should stop posting in 1 minute intervalls or I will need to arrest you, it's a forum crime. Of course I got you wrong, I can never tell when you're being serious and when you're not. I guess you're always just the latter?

wow1-7...and, IMO, Germany didn´t play a great match either...Brazil sucked last night.It reminded me, especially the first 30 minutes, of a macth between kids from different ages playing in the school playground

do we have any vrazilian here that can tell us what do they think about this in Brazil?

Yes, sure.

8mykgdu.gif

Don't EVER tell me what I am thinking or was thinking.

Have I offended your British supernatural mind?

gif-britney-cry.gif

can we maybe get back to the topic: who do we want to see in the final, any dutch fans here - we know we have argentinians around here