MadonnaNation.com Forums
Pressston

Official World Cup Thread !

The president is overseeing it like a fucking dictator :nervous: I hope it all goes well and end fast.. im over it already :o

The president is overseeing it like a fucking dictator :nervous: I hope it all goes well and end fast.. im over it already :o

i hope we loose ASAP

Christ Evans on the radio 2 breakfast show played about 30 seconds of Lopez's single then stopped it as it was absolute rubbish.

I'm quite excited about it all even though England will be flying home soon. I hope Sepp Blatter gets kicked out though. So much corruption in the game and he doesn't give a shit.

Didn't watch the ceremony but all I'm gonna say is that that disco ball heavily reminds me of the Confessions era :1251::dramatic:

enhanced-7894-1402600691-34.jpg

And I've read that Pitbull and JLo were supposed to come out of the globe but that entrance kinda failed. Again, very Confessions era. Brazilians do love Madonna :inlove:

Didn't watch the ceremony but all I'm gonna say is that that disco ball heavily reminds me of the Confessions era :1251::dramatic:

enhanced-7894-1402600691-34.jpg

And I've read that Pitbull and JLo were supposed to come out of the globe but that entrance kinda failed. Again, very Confessions era. Brazilians do love Madonna :inlove:

:confessions: of course we do!!!

Boring performance. Bring Shakira for the closing ceremony!

but didn't they all get a lovely present with that penalty for being happy about the dancing with no sound

Christ Evans on the radio 2 breakfast show played about 30 seconds of Lopez's single then stopped it as it was absolute rubbish.

I'm quite excited about it all even though England will be flying home soon. I hope Sepp Blatter gets kicked out though. So much corruption in the game and he doesn't give a shit.

he's the main part on the corruption.....

but didn't they all get a lovely present with that penalty for being happy about the dancing with no sound

:chuckle:

as if brazil needs gift....but as usual, host team always receives little gifts....

So, who are you all predicting to win ? I love the World cup ( although hate the corruption )

brazil ...but germany inspire me.... is always a tough team

Guest Rachelle of London

I love the World Cup fever! England ain't winning shit but I'm still supporting them!

Come on England!!!!!!!!!

brazil ...but germany inspire me.... is always a tough team

Vande, what about Italy ?

I love the World Cup fever! England ain't winning shit but I'm still supporting them!

Come on England!!!!!!!!!

Chelle, don't you think England has a chance ? I am going to have to ask my brother. Forget Paul the octopus and co, my brother has picked the winner the last 3 times the World cup is on. I know he said Australia has no chance in heaven and hell :laugh: I will ask him tonight and see if he is correct this time.

It was An amazing game. Leo DiCaprio was very close to me looking HOT AS HELL. Came back to Rio last night and people were cheering on the plane. Fantastic Day. Can't wait for sunday's game. Argentina's on the house!!

italy tied with the mighty Luxembourg...enough said....

italy tied with the mighty Luxembourg...enough said....

we shine when it's a win or go situation

Come on England!!!!!!!!!

England is in Group D i.e. The group of death!

Uruguay(#7)

Italy(#9)

England(#10)

Costa Rica (#28)

The only group with 3 top 10 ranking team.

Although my bet has always on England, but one has to admit it's gonna be very hard for England to make it to second round.

I wonder who Spain will do. After winning 2 Eurocups and one World Cup new players have been added, i don't know if they will be as good as those who played so good.

Anyway, i love watching these matches, so tonight i will be clapping happily at home watching the handsome Spanish hunks

de_gea.jpg

alonso1.jpg

sergio-ramos-presents-new-book-sergio-ra

I watch just to catch a glimpse of their dongs flopping about. No other reason really. :lol:

Football bores me.

I think Spain will win. Or is it the FC Barcelona?

On the other hand, all teams have probably studied how they play, so it might be more difficult.

Anyway, the truth is I don't really care.

given the massive Italian community in Brazil i am sure it may be the second most supported team in the country at the moment, curious to see how many supporters will show up cause right now the stadium for Spain vs Netherlands is pretty empty

I think Spain will win. Or is it the FC Barcelona?

uh? i think your joke comes 4 years later.

uh? i think your joke comes 4 years later.

I thought most players were from Barcelona? Look, I have no idea. And as I said I really don't care. I never got the fascination for football. I think it's boring to watch that stuff for 90 minutes.

given the massive Italian community in Brazil i am sure it may be the second most supported team in the country at the moment, curious to see how many supporters will show up cause right now the stadium for Spain vs Netherlands is pretty empty

Randomly, Belgium is the second most bet on team in the Uk this time. I'm not sure why but it's probably some internet meme