Legends Panel (updated 6/25/14)

ckw25

Guest Rachelle of London

it's cool but.. another age joke about madonna.. damn.. genius really.

twats.

its not that serious

Season 2: Episode 2

The Legends Panel ? :rotfl:

Being a pop star doesn't automatically equate with being a legend :lmao: Not one single LEGEND featured on that. LEGENDS are Elvis, U2, Springsteen, Bob Marley, Marilyn, De Niro, Pacino, Brando, Bob Dylan, Madonna, Depeche Mode, Prince, Whitney, MJ, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles. Please. The 90s and much less the 2000s have yet to produce one single LEGEND, whether in music or film, many famous people, yes, some obviously talented and very successful too but no LEGENDS

That was cute, but it's all about this oldie but goodie for me:

sorry...no Madonna tho

You want to hit the top note, you can't even remember to bring a tampon to Etta's funeral :)

I think I am going to wet myself :) :) :) cannot stop laughing, funniest thing I have heard all year :)

The original vids done by LaBelleofTheBall were great...This is just 2nd rate, done

by some Jackson fan(s)...I mean Jacksons calling out Madonna on plastic surgery :rotfl:

& that dead Jackson was the same age as M.

The original vids done by LaBelleofTheBall were great...This is just 2nd rate, done by some Jackson fan(s)...I mean Jacksons calling out Madonna on plastic surgery :rotfl:& that dead Jackson was the same age as M.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::dead:

The original vids done by LaBelleofTheBall were great...This is just 2nd rate, done

by some Jackson fan(s)...I mean Jacksons calling out Madonna on plastic surgery :rotfl:

& that dead Jackson was the same age as M.

and Janet is not a teen either..

the nerve to call Madonna old

• 2 weeks later...

The latest episode isn't as funny but still has its moments.